Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 25 2013
By: shay_84 Monster Hunter 36 posts

I have finished the game and it doesn't let me do SURVIVAL+

9 replies 397 views Edited Jul 25, 2013
Hi all i have just recently finished the game on the hard difficulty and i wants to start a second playthrough on survivor plus.

I know about the glitch so i went and deleted the patch,started a new game plus and than went through chapter select to choose the survival difficulty but the thing is not available and i can only choose until hard!

What am i doing wrong?
The only thing i can think of is that during the first playthrough my save was corrupted so i continued the game through chapter select instead of the original save but i did get all the final trophies like the hard,medium and easy difficulty so why it wouldn't work?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1626 posts

Re: I have finished the game and it doesn't let me do SURVIVAL+

Jul 25, 2013

You need to complete the game on Survivor difficulty first, in order to unlock Survivor Plus.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jul 25, 2013
No,you don't have to,there is supposedly a glitch that you can use that lets you start a second playthrough on survival plus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfyqJvNEM2w
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Jul 25, 2013

shay_84 wrote:
No,you don't have to,there is supposedly a glitch that you can use that lets you start a second playthrough on survival plus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfyqJvNEM2w

No, you have to complete the game on the specific difficulty to unlock it's corresponding + difficulty. If there's a glitch, it's probably either already patched, or can break the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (282 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jul 25, 2013
Guys,it seems you don't understand,people all over the internet used this glitch and finished the game 2 times for all single player trophies.

it's been patched,but in order to use this glitch you need to delete the patch and than it supposed to work,please watch the video before making assumptions.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

shay_84 wrote:
Guys,it seems you don't understand,people all over the internet used this glitch and finished the game 2 times for all single player trophies.

it's been patched,but in order to use this glitch you need to delete the patch and than it supposed to work,please watch the video before making assumptions.

Just play it on Survivor.. 

Instead of trying to exploit something in the game like a  dou che.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

- John F. Kennedy
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (269 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Jul 25, 2013

survivor difficulty ain't that difficult tbh. I died more times on my first normal run than on my 2 survivor playthroughs combined. I think the problem was that your 1st playthrough has the patch, now you deleted it and want to do a 2nd playthrough w/o patch. You probably need to have the 2 playthroughs running on the same patch. If the first has the patch, then the 2nd run should also has the patch. if the 1st run has no patch, the 2nd on should also have no patch.

+============================================================+
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (262 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jul 25, 2013

i second that i died more times playing normal on my first playthrough but on survival i barely died...just play survival mode like a man instead of acting like a child..you might feel a sense of accomplishment

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1626 posts

Jul 25, 2013

shay_84 wrote:

FYI, if you delete the patch, the game won't load. It just stays in the loading screen. By coming here, asking for help, posting a link, trying to figure out an exploit that's already been patched. you could have already been done your first Survival playthrough.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

The way you worded the title is very misleading... You made it sound as if you are experiencing a glitch that prevents you from playing  the game the way it's meant to be played. So instead of getting upset over someone making "assumptions" be clear next time :].

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (162 Views)
0 Likes