Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
22 posts

Re: I'm FED UP with this game.

Jun 24, 2013

Hmm. I've went through the story twice, and have put in several hours of multiplayer without even once losing connection. 

Message 31 of 34 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jun 24, 2013

To be completely honest I didn't have any trouble with anything in the single player, bugs or otherwise.

Message 32 of 34 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2120 posts

Jun 25, 2013

I too have been frustrated by the bugs in this game. Why is it that a new game can't work properly but a 10 year old Gamecube game works flawlessly. Old Nintendo GameCube games work better than than top of the line of PS3 games. :smileyindifferent:

Message 33 of 34 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

neuropunk wrote:
"It is my favorite game of all time."

So, you have never played a game before? Sucks that this is your first video game gen since you never got to experience the greats. You should go out and experience some classic Nintendo games. REAL games.

Dude, stop being an A-Hole and go somewhere, your extreme negativity is not needed. Go on the Nintendo forums since you love them so much. As to the topic on hand....

Have you tried doing the PS3 fan thing for a few minutes. You can look it up online how to do it since I can't recall at the moment.It could just be your PS3 needing a cleaning since I have yet to have this game freeze on me.

Message 34 of 34 (61 Views)
0 Likes