Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
364 posts

Re: I'm FED UP with this game.

Jun 24, 2013

If you're gonna troll, atleast use Quote so people know who you're talking to. :smileyhappy:

Signature Size for Contest July TLOU photo FINALSARAH_zpse2590fe2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 34 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I wasn't insulting you, I was insulting someone else. Stop assuming. Idiot.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 34 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
428 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

I was wondering how fast this thread got two pages long, now i can see why

TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 34 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I have to disagree completely. This game is very far from broken. Your ps3 is a different story. Every game has glitches/exploits. It just came out and there was no beta, what do you really expect? Best game of this gen and you should respect it. Single player experience is unmatched. The fact that the multiplayer is as good as it is, only adds to its value. I've never experienced the problems you depict and I've been playing since day 1

Get your Portable ID!href="http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/K0ld2012">K0ld2012
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 34 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Jun 24, 2013

"You should respect it."

I clearly said it was my favorite game of all time.... How ignorant are you? My PS3 is perfectly fine considering that this is the first game to ever make me force shut it off. I'm not the only one having problems either. Everyone, except you obviously, knows that this game needs a patch. I love everything about this gme and I play the multiplayer every day. But the past 3 days the game has froze 5 times. A game is broken whenever it causes your system to lock up. Your ignorance is unbelievable. I'm not trash talking the game. I'm stating that THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME. It just needs to be fixed before I can get back into the multiplayer.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 34 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

auburntiger92 wrote:

"You should respect it."

I clearly said it was my favorite game of all time.... How ignorant are you? My PS3 is perfectly fine considering that this is the first game to ever make me force shut it off. I'm not the only one having problems either. Everyone, except you obviously, knows that this game needs a patch. I love everything about this gme and I play the multiplayer every day. But the past 3 days the game has froze 5 times. A game is broken whenever it causes your system to lock up. Your ignorance is unbelievable. I'm not trash talking the game. I'm stating that THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME. It just needs to be fixed before I can get back into the multiplayer.

I have the Fat PS3 and it never crashed before until I played this game, My PS3 is in perfect condition but this game seems to make it crash. This game puts a lot of strain on your Ps3 so it overheats even faster like I can't play unless room temperature is below 24 Degrees Celsius -.- But I also had some problems with story mode where I would get black screens and I could progress further.. That turned out to be the discs fault. I returned it and got a new copy and the game works fine now! (Except when its to hot in my room). 

Edit: removed inappropriate comment

U--J

photo 3698b475-70ce-4623-afd5-3c7b0a17e81d.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 34 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Jun 24, 2013

You do realize this game has only been out for a little over a week, right? Some issues take longer to fix. They've given us updates as to what they are working on and have even said that it could take some time. Be patient.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 34 (228 Views)
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Snarling_Dragon wrote:

You do realize this game has only been out for a little over a week, right? Some issues take longer to fix. They've given us updates as to what they are working on and have even said that it could take some time. Be patient.

I don't know who your saying this to as you didn't quote anyone but obviously some issues take longer to fix but the game being a strain on the older PS3s isn't something they can likely patch. Other then some bugs there just seems to be a bad batch of discs circulating.

photo 3698b475-70ce-4623-afd5-3c7b0a17e81d.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 34 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Jun 24, 2013

CFC_Hero wrote:

Snarling_Dragon wrote:

I don't know who your saying this to as you didn't quote anyone but obviously some issues take longer to fix but the game being a strain on the older PS3s isn't something they can likely patch. Other then some bugs there just seems to be a bad batch of discs circulating.

I was replying to the OP. You know, the only one demanding a patch right this second. I figured it would be implied that it was directed to the OP, seeing as many other replies in this thread are borderline childish and irrelevant. Guess some people don't catch on.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 34 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 24, 2013
what model ps3 do you have for the sake of knowledge, this game has never made my console freeze. what i consider broken is non-functioning. it is however very possible that there is a malfunction with your specific set-up. i could care less what your preferences are in games so... yea. just need some details before you go assuming the game is "BROKEN" especially because i have not experienced these type of problems.

Get your Portable ID!href="http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/K0ld2012">K0ld2012
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 34 (219 Views)
0 Likes