Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
13 posts

Re: I'm FED UP with this game.

Jun 24, 2013
also my comment to respect it is eared towards the fact that alot of time went into making this game and for you to deam it broken is ignorant on your part. rather then complaining about it, try contributing to a fix

Get your Portable ID!href="http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/K0ld2012">K0ld2012
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 34 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jun 24, 2013

K0ld2012 wrote:
what model ps3 do you have for the sake of knowledge, this game has never made my console freeze. what i consider broken is non-functioning. it is however very possible that there is a malfunction with your specific set-up. i could care less what your preferences are in games so... yea. just need some details before you go assuming the game is "BROKEN" especially because i have not experienced these type of problems.

80GB Fat PS3, Never had this problem before but honestly its the game because the game causes my PS3 to say overheating but as soon as I quit the game while the message is on it stops right away, I immediately started up another game and played it for 3 hours straight without the overheating message popping up. So its clearly the game.

photo 3698b475-70ce-4623-afd5-3c7b0a17e81d.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 34 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 24, 2013
have you since tried and replicated the results? also is your system properly ventilated? its possible that there is dust blockage. the fat ps3 is outdated. but you must admit it is your ps3. you cant blame the game for pushing your system to its limit.

Get your Portable ID!href="http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/K0ld2012">K0ld2012
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 34 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jun 24, 2013

K0ld2012 wrote:
have you since tried and replicated the results? also is your system properly ventilated? its possible that there is dust blockage. the fat ps3 is outdated. but you must admit it is your ps3. you cant blame the game for pushing your system to its limit.

I adressed the issue of my PS3 being outdated and the game being a strain on my PS3 but I never said it was broke, I said I had A copy of the game that was broken , Because I would get a black screen at a certain part everytime I played (Bills Town) and yes I tried it on other consoles and it still wouldnt work (Slim PS3 150GB I believe) so I returned the game for another copy and it works now. I just have to keep my room below average room temperture and it works. But the fact that this is the only game that caused my PS3 to do this in 7 years makes me wonder.

photo 3698b475-70ce-4623-afd5-3c7b0a17e81d.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 34 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 24, 2013
this game has the best graphics on consoles. period. thats how. its literally pushing the best of the ps3 to your t.v.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 34 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I see what you did with the title. Fed up, Fedra. heh.

Sorry your game is so **bleep**ed up, man. I haven't really had any of these problems. I did have the autosave glitch the first day the game released.

sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 34 (184 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
984 posts

Jun 24, 2013

neuropunk wrote:
Ahhh!

More immaturity. Have to insult since you cannot handle someone's opinion that differs from yours and you get all sadmad about it.

At least I am grown up about it and do not have to insult anyone.

lols, leave him alone guys. this is obviously the only way he gets attention. Even though he is saying yall are immature for insulting him even though he insulted all of yall first by dissing that yall love this game. Ah, the hypocritcal thinking of trolls.

photo c2360113-3b52-4c69-8e36-3bb37cb9501c_zps713c8462.png
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 34 (175 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Jun 24, 2013

@Snarling_Dragon I know it takes time for a patch and yes, many people across the nation and myself are demanding a patch because we are tired of the game freezing and locking up our PS3's. I know it takes time but this isn't our fault, it's Naughty Dogs. It's 100% their fault for not having a beta of some sort. These problems coul've been fixed day 1. That's why I'm frustrated. I love this game and the multiplayer so much that when I have time all I want to do is play it. But I can't. And here I'll put it this way because y'all seem ti get offended when I say the game is broken, if the game itself isn't broken, it's breaking my PS3 is breaking because of the game. Is that better?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 34 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I have a 250GB slim, I haven't had a problem yet with this game.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 34 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Jun 24, 2013

@K0ld2012 And you've waited long for this game? I've waited 2 years just like many others on this forum. I can deem it broken if it is, and it is. But just because it's broken doesn't mean I hate this game or regret buying it. I love this game more than you can fathom and after 2 years I'm just happy that it's finally here. This is my favorite game of all time and the best game this generation. I have the right to say it's broken if I want to. Not only because I'm a loyal fan and consumer of Sony and Naughty Dog, but because I have the right to my own opinion. And I have a 120GB PS3 Slim with over 60GB left. Go ahead, tell me it's my PS3. I'd love to make you look like a fool again. Don't go on someones post and disrespect them for having an opinion. If you love the game so much shouldn't you be playing it? Why waste your time on someone whos opinion is different form yours? For people like you, these days everyone has to have the same opinion or they are deemed stupid or idiotic, right? Go on somewhere else.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 34 (145 Views)
0 Likes