Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 23 2013
By: Cmdr_Firezone38 Sackboy 583 posts

I'm happy....

3 replies 83 views Edited Apr 23, 2013
that I don't know a lot about the game. For a while I was really going out of my mind not know anything new, but I realized when I was reading the "What's your favorite weapon" thread that I forgot there were going to be people you could fight in the game. For a while all we were hearing about was the infected. I'm super excited for this game. I can wait for the MP announcement ( even though soon would be nice) since this will be by far the best thing in June (besides my graduation).

How do you guys feel?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8052 posts

Re: I'm happy....

Apr 23, 2013

Cmdr_Firezone38 wrote:
that I don't know a lot about the game. For a while I was really going out of my mind not know anything new, but I realized when I was reading the "What's your favorite weapon" thread that I forgot there were going to be people you could fight in the game. For a while all we were hearing about was the infected. I'm super excited for this game. I can wait for the MP announcement ( even though soon would be nice) since this will be by far the best thing in June (besides my graduation).

How do you guys feel?

I'm graduating too. But this is priority. Don't forget: There are more survivors than infected that you will be fighting in The Last of Us.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Apr 23, 2013
Fist bump :smileytongue: Lol it's a priority for me to. I went back and watched the extended E3 demo and was thinking about the different was I will try to make the survivors show emotion.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Cmdr_Firezone38 wrote:

How do you guys feel?

Me too!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (68 Views)
0 Likes