Limit Breaker
25319 posts

Re: I've lost my respect for the last of us…...

Jan 12, 2014

XxbulletkillaxX wrote:

After watching the movie The Road (Its on netflix) I noticed that almost every idea on how they showed there being an apocalypse and how morality is in question here, has been stolen from them. I originally respected them for being original and taking a new angle on the zombie apoc, but it was all a copy....... I resent the fact that I bought the last of us now....... (they even stole cutscenes, collecting random objects from the past, and even the relationship angle that I thought would have been hard to form was stolen........) 

you do of course realize that many many reviwers likened the two to one another long before the game launched and after. doesn't make the game any less stellar. you tell me one original hollywood idea in the last few years that made alot of money? does that make them any less great to watch

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 41 of 44 (147 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Jan 12, 2014

I think it's best if we leave this thread alone. He's clearly trolling and it's obvious where this is heading Smiley Tongue

young beard signature
Message 42 of 44 (144 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28799 posts

Jan 12, 2014

XxbulletkillaxX wrote:

After watching the movie The Road (Its on netflix) I noticed that almost every idea on how they showed there being an apocalypse and how morality is in question here, has been stolen from them. I originally respected them for being original and taking a new angle on the zombie apoc, but it was all a copy....... I resent the fact that I bought the last of us now....... (they even stole cutscenes, collecting random objects from the past, and even the relationship angle that I thought would have been hard to form was stolen........) 

You don't get out to the movies much, nor do you read many books, do you?

• The Omega Man
  • I Am Legend
  • Children of Men
  • The Andromeda Strain
  • Contagion

These aren't exactly new ideas.

Message 43 of 44 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Jan 13, 2014

Sorry mr. "bulletkilla" (might want to come up with an original name) but you have no evidence, proof, or ANYTHING, to back up your claim.

I am noticing that you are only using this post as an excuse to whine and moan over a game that you didn't like just for the sake of being a crybaby about it. Dead Space (stripped*) to it's core makes a game just as worthwhile as The Last of Us and many real gamers will agree. 

Instead of stripping to its core... just stop commenting and go on with your life before you make yourself look even more like a child who just cries because he was dissapointed he didn't like the game the way he wanted.

You need an unbiased claim with evidence, experience, statistics, and actual quotes to prove that this game should lose the respect but let me go ahead and save you the work.... (whisper whisper* You will never find it.. I am 100% sure of that).

Just count your losses before you make it worse for yourself and before you make "bulletkilla" a bad name.

If you are trolling then you need to work on it, if not then wow, I feel bad for you little guy.

Message 44 of 44 (122 Views)
0 Likes