Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 14 2013
By: snipingseal915 Lombax Warrior 184 posts

IGN live stream test?

27 replies 471 views Edited May 14, 2013
So I was on twitter and someone posted a link to this new IGN post. It appears it is a testing page for a live stream event. Could IGN be hosting an upcoming multiplayer live stream? Only time will tell.
http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/05/14/the-last-of-us-livestream-test
Message 1 of 28 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Re: IGN live stream test?

May 14, 2013

snipingseal915 wrote:
So I was on twitter and someone posted a link to this new IGN post. It appears it is a testing page for a live stream event. Could IGN be hosting an upcoming multiplayer live stream? Only time will tell.
http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/05/14/the-last-of-us-livestream-test

I doubt it, we won't see any multiplayer at all before launch, trust me :smileytongue:

Message 2 of 28 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1828 posts

May 14, 2013

"This is just a test and shouldn't have appeared anywhere. Apologies for the confusion."

move along people.gif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 3 of 28 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

May 14, 2013
What do you think it's for then?
Message 4 of 28 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8715 posts

May 14, 2013
Doesn't IGN do livestreams of the SP of games a week before release date.

Message 5 of 28 (452 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
868 posts

May 14, 2013
Well they are going to live stream the new Xbox reveal on the 21st.
Message 6 of 28 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

May 14, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

I'm looking forward to that, hopefully it's so bad that I don't have to worry about buying 2 next gen consoles, the xbox360 had not a single game I wanted to play that I couldn't play on my ps3, hopefully it will be the same with the ps4 and next xbox, whatever it will be called, sony said the ps4 will be all about games, while microsoft is going more to the entertainment box side, a box that owns the living room for movies, television, internet en occasionally a game, hopefully those rumours are true...

Message 7 of 28 (351 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
868 posts

May 14, 2013
I honestly only bought a 360 just because of Left 4 Dead. I'm looking forward to the reveal too. Especially because I want to see Ghosts live. I wanna know how much "different" this new COD is.
Message 8 of 28 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1828 posts

May 14, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

I'm looking forward to that, hopefully it's so bad that I don't have to worry about buying 2 next gen consoles, the xbox360 had not a single game I wanted to play that I couldn't play on my ps3, hopefully it will be the same with the ps4 and next xbox, whatever it will be called, sony said the ps4 will be all about games, while microsoft is going more to the entertainment box side, a box that owns the living room for movies, television, internet en occasionally a game, hopefully those rumours are true...

Hmm, I'm not a fan of Xbox in anyway but I think it's essential that Xbox comes up with great innovative things which makes people want to buy it. Competition between Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft should be tough. This way the companies will do their best to maintain quality and be innovative instead of being lazy and arrogant because you're too confident that people will buy your product. **cough Call of Duty cough** **cough Apple cough**

Message 9 of 28 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

May 14, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

Hmm, I'm not a fan of Xbox in anyway but I think it's essential that Xbox comes up with great innovative things which makes people want to buy it. Competition between Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft should be tough. This way the companies will do their best to maintain quality and be innovative instead of being lazy and arrogant because you're too confident that people will buy your product. **cough Call of Duty cough** **cough Apple cough**

I don't know, it's true of course, but look at the ps3 this year, the ps4 is coming and still there are exclusives this year for the ps3, The Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls, while the xbox 360 or wii has not (as far as I know) a single exclusive this year, Sony has on a competetion standpoint not a single reason to still make exclusives for the ps3, of course every company is all about money, but if I look at the Playstation team from Sony I have a feeling they also care for the products they make, something I can't say about microsoft's xbox, take the PS4 reveal event last february, the lead architect speaks with such passion about what he has made and his team, it's wonderful to see that, Mark Cerny is that btw, he worked also on crash, jak and daxter and ratchet and clank (more platformers in the future, hooray!, he is also working on Knack, also a platformer, which looks good in my eyes, not an AAA title though, but still worth buying I think), anyway, I think the PS4 is with Mark Cerny in good hands, but indeed like you said, there has to be some competition, else Sony could become a little lazy with the exclusives, and I don't want that, I love exclusives, it's interesting that for the PS2 I don't have bhought any exclusives, but for the PS3 my games are mostly exclusives, pretty funny, don't know what the reason for it is though :smileytongue:

Message 10 of 28 (232 Views)
0 Likes