I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Re: IGN live stream test?

May 14, 2013

The PS4 reveal didn't have any good games that caught my eye. I'm still going to buy one as fast as possible. I'm hoping E3 has games that I like and if not then I'll be busy with PS3 titles in the meantime. I want to see how the console looks already. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 28 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

May 14, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

The PS4 reveal didn't have any good games that caught my eye. I'm still going to buy one as fast as possible. I'm hoping E3 has games that I like and if not then I'll be busy with PS3 titles in the meantime. I want to see how the console looks already. 

seriously? it had about something for everyone:

Knack: platformer genre

Infamous Second Son: action/adventure genre

Killzone Shadowfall: first person shooter genre

Drive Club: racing genre

and those were just the exclusives, here's the rest:

The Witness: puzzle genre

Deep Down (working title): no idea what genre, rpg I guess

Diablo 3: real time strategy genre if I'm not mistaken, game is already out for pc

Destiny: science fiction/first person shooter genre

Watch Dogs: action/sandbox genre

I'm looking forward to Knack, Infamous Second Son, Watch dogs and maybe The Witness, I might even buy Killzone Shadowfall, I'm not into first person shooters but that game looks so stunning I may just buy it for the grapics xD

Message 12 of 28 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

May 14, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

Diablo 3: real time strategy genre if I'm not mistaken, game is already out for pc

I'm looking forward to Knack, Infamous Second Son, Watch dogs and maybe The Witness, I might even buy Killzone Shadowfall, I'm not into first person shooters but that game looks so stunning I may just buy it for the grapics xD

Think of Goldmemeber being Sony and offering me PS4 games at the moment and I'm Austin Powers. lol

Message 13 of 28 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

May 14, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

Think of Goldmemeber being Sony and offering me PS4 games at the moment and I'm Austin Powers. lol

yeah never heard of that, so I don't understand what you mean, let me put it this way: do you think the games are not your cup of tea (not your genre) or are the games not good enough that you are interested in them? Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 28 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

X-Box is no match for the majestic PS4 in society. Sony is the most wonderful company on the planet, and they offer a wonderful console for society.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 15 of 28 (114 Views)
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

yeah never heard of that, so I don't understand what you mean, let me put it this way: do you think the games are not your cup of tea (not your genre) or are the games not good enough that you are interested in them? Smiley Happy

I'm not interested at the moment. I like action/adventure and fps alot but I never got into Killzone and Infamous. Watch_Dogs seems ok. I'm more interested in having a next gen game of current titles I like. COD, Resident Evil, Battlefield, Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, etc. I'm not saying I won't ever give them a try but for now I'll wait. I'm definitely interested in The Evil Within. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 28 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11595 posts

May 15, 2013
@eyecue - psycho ps3 something something? IGN comments FTW

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 17 of 28 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 15, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

X-Box is no match for the awesomeness of PS4. Microsoft is no match for Sonys might of the PS4. The PS4 is very beatiful machine and will be great for many generations to come in society.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 18 of 28 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

May 15, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

X-Box is no match for the awesomeness of PS4. Microsoft is no match for Sonys might of the PS4. The PS4 is very beatiful machine and will be great for many generations to come in society.

while I find it indeed hard to see why anyone would like an xbox over an ps, I would suggest to keep it friendly, both consoles probably have their good things and bad things, it's just that the playstation is the perfect console for me... Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 28 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

while I find it indeed hard to see why anyone would like an xbox over an ps, I would suggest to keep it friendly, both consoles probably have their good things and bad things, it's just that the playstation is the perfect console for me... Smiley Happy

They do. I own both consoles and they both have their advantages over the next one. I don't understand the mentality of some fanboys. lol. 

Message 20 of 28 (88 Views)