Jul 10 2013
By: BukNsty13 First Son 6 posts
Accepted Solution

ISSUE with "I want to talk about it" Trophy

3 replies 1133 views Edited Jul 10, 2013

I have been going through all of the optional conversations and I got 36 out of 37 which it doesn't adds up. I read a couple of comments on how to resolve this issue. But when I went to the chapter "the hunt" (the one with David) I notice my conversation list went from 36 to 31 and that alone killed my pursuit to platinum the game. Could anyone please explain how this happened or how can I just find the last conversation? I know I can't be the only one here with this situation.:smileyfrustrated:

Message 1 of 4 (1,133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: ISSUE with "I want to talk about it" Trophy

Jul 10, 2013

in my case I did chapter select then conversations reset to zero I'm like what the f? I did chapter select again then everything reset to zero. It was too late for me to know that the cause of it was the patch. I downloaded it right after beating the game once. I just deleted the patch and I'm just gonna do a collectibles run on easy. Darn it, when I beat the game I got 123 collectibles and around 25 conversations. That's a lot of work. Good ghing the game is fun.

+============================================================+
Message 2 of 4 (1,095 Views)
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Some conversations glitch and don't count towards the statistics. The best way to prevent this is to check your statistics after each conversation to make sure it counted. Since you can't do this, your best bet is to just do another run through, get all the conversations without using chapter select, and hope they all count. It sucks, I know, but if you want the platinum it's the only sure-fire way. It took me two all-collectibles run throughs to get the trophy to unlock, but the platinum was well worth it.
Message 3 of 4 (1,078 Views)
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

@iiStEaLXx thanks for the tip. I'm doing my second to last play through on survivor and always double checking in my statistics. Hopefully it finally count towards the trophy.

Message 4 of 4 (1,060 Views)
0 Likes