Fender Bender
2562 posts

Re: Im Disappointed...

Jun 4, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

QuAkEr-OaTz wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
These two modes are enough for me to plunk down the dough for the season pass.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy

What? He's a fanboy because he liked what they have to offer with what little they have shown.  Then I must be a fanboy as well.  God forbid no one can enjoy anything anymore.

You don't read the meme thread often, do you?

It should be required to read the meme thread in its entirety before posting

Message 11 of 34 (224 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 4, 2013
IMO more disappointment is a good thing. It'll keep ND from resting on their laurels. We need more disappointment in their DLC too.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 12 of 34 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I feel like no one shoud be disappointed.  Either you saw the game play and liked it or the opposite.  But Eyecue has been telling you for weeks already that the mp was going to suck because of no reveal.  So if you don't like it you shouldn't be disappointed because you should have already known it wasn't pretty.

photo Uncharted forum_zpsc7kdez3c.jpg
Message 13 of 34 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

I can understand gamers want more game modes which I think there will be more but people want everything now. It also affects the mp. Example: Uncharted 2. Gamers complained and wanted so many things to be changed, fixed, or added that ND pretty much destroyed their own multiplayer. It ended up with the AK47 overpowered in all firing ranges short, mid, and long and it was ridiculous. So with Naughty Dog I am content in being okay with what they dish out originally.

Message 14 of 34 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jun 4, 2013
That happens to very game really.. You get a group of people complaining in forums. Everyone else is okay with the game having a good time then there is a patch and the people that were having a good time now have something to complain about. I think all games should do in game mandatory polls about issues being brought up by forum people. Then they can take it from there. Listening to a small community isnt working..
Message 15 of 34 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 4, 2013

sportz-18 wrote:

I feel like no one shoud be disappointed.  Either you saw the game play and liked it or the opposite.  But Eyecue has been telling you for weeks already that the mp was going to suck because of no reveal.  So if you don't like it you shouldn't be disappointed because you should have already known it wasn't pretty.

Right. EyeCue86 has been telling you for ages, and you all bitched at him/her and now you all can wallow in your disappointment while EyeCue86 lives his/her life with the carefree bliss of accepting the multiplayer of The Last of Us would be a disappointment.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 16 of 34 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Wait... MP won't be included on day one?. This true.?

Message 17 of 34 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Yea, I never heard this either. Someone needs to confirm it to be true because that sounds suicidal for ND.
Message 18 of 34 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Mockers- wrote:

Wait... MP won't be included on day one?. This true.?

If this is true, ND really f*cked up.

People will rent this game, not buy itSmiley Sad

Message 19 of 34 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Jun 4, 2013

This defiantly isn't true just realized reviewers have copies and they have MP.

Message 20 of 34 (94 Views)
0 Likes