Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Re: Infected Impact

Sep 12, 2012
When the game comes out, if I see any of you playing multiplayer who have said they didn't want it, I will hunt you down, and I will slap you with a wet fish.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 27 (200 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Sep 13, 2012

calcunnon wrote:
When the game comes out, if I see any of you playing multiplayer who have said they didn't want it, I will hunt you down, and I will slap you with a wet fish.

As long as they don't add MP trophies...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 27 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2304 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

calcunnon wrote:

Wet fish? More like this...

Purple diIdo!! LOL.

watchdogs
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 27 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11053 posts

Sep 14, 2012

I don't want MP either... let them work in the SP, look what they did to U3, where's Charlie and Chloe after Syria? What. The .**bleep**?

Even UDF's SP looks better than U3's(the story).

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 27 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

renatabls wrote:

I don't want MP either... let them work in the SP, look what they did to U3, where's Charlie and Chloe after Syria? What. The .**bleep**?

*sigh* Copy/Paste:

Would you guys just stop saying you don't want multiplayer? All you have to do is to not play it. 

I'm sure the singleplayer wouldn't be less polished. The game has already been in development for almost 3 years and they're not even sure which direction they're gonna take multiplayer-wise. 

The singleplayer will NOT be compromised for the multiplayer.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 27 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2304 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Your comparing an unrealeased game that's not even finished to U3.

Nice one.

Man, it's hilarious when people compare completely different games just because they were made by the same company...

Smh... *sigh*

watchdogs
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 27 (120 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

Sep 20, 2012

stentryk wrote:

I was acutally imagining that clip while I was reading. :smileyvery-happy:

Yeah something like that, would be AWESOME!!

I would love a scene like this: Joel and Ellie got separated somehow before it takes place.

Joel is running around in that old, empty apartment complex (or whatever) looking for Ellie. "Ellie! Where are you?", he shouts. It is nightime and he knows this is just the place for a group of infected to be. Suddenly he's hearing some noise on the upper floor followed by a scream.

"Ellie!". Joel has to find the fastest route to where Ellie is getting attacked. He runs through the room, jumps over a pile of empty boxes, desperately trying to remember where the staircase he saw earlier is. "There it is" he says to himself, while making his way through a jumble of bricks, old ruined furniture and dust, til he finally reaches the stairs.

Another scream. "Ellie hang on!".

As Joel emerges from the stairs, an infected lunches itself towards him, throwing them both down the staircase yet again. The gun that he held is knocked out of his hand. The infected tries to bite at his face, but Joel keeps it away from him, while struggling to get the knife that's in his belt.

He finally manages to get hold of his knife, and in one fluid movement he draws it and cuts the infected over the face.

It recoils in pain, but before it can manage to do anything further, Joel stabs it in the chest.

There is no time to look for the gun. Joel scrambles up the stairs, turns right, looking through the room to an enlightened part where the moonlight shines in through the windows, and sees another infected about to jump on Ellie who's obviously tried to barricade herself.

"Nooo! Ellie!"

Joel is running through the room, his only thought to save Ellie, not knowing how, but knowing he would do it.

Joel lunches himself at the infected with a full body-tackle, chrashing through the big windows behind them, falling down, out into the darkness...

THE

LAST

OF US

God that was epic!

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 27 (91 Views)
0 Likes