Highlighted
May 16 2013
By: Nate3963 Gaming Beast 2055 posts

Infection's Spread and Humanity's Downfall.

[ Edited ]
21 replies 383 views Edited May 16, 2013

So, we know that the Cordecyps Infection has crippled humanity and has led to the remaining Government's rash decsion  to bomb everywhere besides designated quarintine areas. 

So, I'm wondering, how much women are left in this world? Humans in general? Seeing as most Hunter factions we have seen so far are mainly comprised of men. And when they had a chance to grab a girl (Ellie), they did not hesitate in the slightest.  

Ellie Kidnapped.jpg  < Dat Pedo Smile. (Top Left)

So, my point is that, maybe in this world it's come down to where the human race is dwindling, fast. And we don''t have enough people to re-populate. Along with the Infected numbers constanly growing and remaining healthy humans are dying. Either dying to an Infected and increasing their numbers or dying to another human being or suicide. (The couple in the bathtub, the hung people). 

When I started to think about it, this world is just all the more desperate and depressing. It seems like a losing fight. Along with the fact with how few human women we've seen, I've seen alot more Infected women. Mainly in the Clicker stage. Like they were lost a year or many more ago.  

Infected Choke.jpg   

Like we have seen women Runners, but it seems  the majority of Runners are male. Just makes me feel like the end of this game is going to be humanity losing.  

I have to congratulate ND for creating a harsh and widely depressing world. The Cordecyps Infection seems like a real trump card. I look forward to playing and finishing the game, seeing how this all ride's out.    

(I have no idea why I wrote this btw, boredom I suppose. (What do you think happened to all the women? Or the majority of  the human race? How do you think this will all end as well? Do you think humanity will prevail or fail?)   

Actually, one last question.  

What do you think has killed more of the human race?  

- Humans  

- Infected 

- Suicide 

- Government Issued Bombings

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 1 of 22 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Re: Infection's Spread and Humanity's Downfall.

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

Well..it's obvious who's brilliant idea it was to bomb everywhere....The Republicans.  (and the Democrats just ******* out to them, as always..)

Edit: profanity

Message 2 of 22 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

May 16, 2013

The infected killed the majority of people.

Families seperate, men die and cause their wifes and kids to survive without them for years. Eventually, they die too.

Groups of ragtag Government officials set up safe zones, kill anyone who they deem unqualified to enter.

Bomb the rest of America, killing more Human survivors than infected.

Joel comes in like who needs drugs.

Ellie.

The Last of Us.

sig.png

Message 3 of 22 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

@Loakum: Of course. I can see it now. Ellie asks why the city looks like it does. Joel says "**bleep** Republicans". It fits so well.  

@Psilo: Was reading your response all serious. Then I got down to "who needs drugs?". For some reason a black man's voice came into my head, I started dying.  

But, yeah that's about the jist of it Psilo. Bombing the cities was a great idea. Just like in Gears of War with the Hammer Stirkes. It's always a great idea.

Message 4 of 22 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

May 16, 2013

Haha.

Don't game/movie Governements watch movies?! Bombing the city always makes **bleep** worse!

They'd do it in real life if they ran out of ideas, though. Imagine being a survivor, a year in, hoping and thinking that the Government is doing something to help them. Five years go by, nothing.

Ten years.

Fifteen.

That would be HORRIBLE.

sig.png

Message 5 of 22 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 16, 2013

I know. Instead of going out with a bang. I have to live the rest of my boring life with my family. That'd suck.  

I'm going to mail some game and movies to Obama later today.  

When the apocolypse comes around and your mornings don't start with deafening explosions. You'll thank me.

Message 6 of 22 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

May 16, 2013

Pft, Obama would just make the infected pay taxes. They'd be out of here in no time.

sig.png

Message 7 of 22 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 16, 2013

Lol, best President ever. 

"Alright now listen. You guys can spread your fungus all you want. But, this is still a nation and this nation has rules. And in those rules are taxes. You gotta pay them like everybody else."  

"Screw that"

Message 8 of 22 (290 Views)
Wastelander
769 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

Violent video games are bad, but when God slaughters people 'cause they don't believe in him, it's cool.

AMERICA.

Okay enough off topic Smiley Sad

sig.png

Message 9 of 22 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

May 16, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

What do you think has killed more of the human race?  

- Humans  

- Infected 

- Suicide 

- Government Issued Bombings

We've done a pretty good job of killing each other all throughout history, way before the infection hit Smiley Happy

But in terms of after the infection, undoubtedly the infected have killed more. As the infection also pressures those left alive to make the decisions that result in mass loss of life (quarantine procedures, ect) - no doubt the bombings have killed hundreds if not thousands and I'm sure many of the bombings were targeted on resistance camps as well.

Message 10 of 22 (269 Views)
0 Likes