May 17 2013
By: X_Skynet_X Lombax Warrior 172 posts

Is it bad that...

3 replies 3143 views Edited May 17, 2013

I just got to 2:55 in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2FuIQdG1e0&feature=player_embedded#! And I find the gunshots so intimidating that its so far scarier then the infected? Anyone else feel this way? Like, I really, really dont wanna get shot now.

This game has got the best with the sounds. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (3,143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: Is it bad that...

May 17, 2013

The mere sound at 4:35 killed him! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (3,028 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2343 posts

May 17, 2013

No, I agree. The combat looks and feels very real. I think the lack of any real bumping soundtrack, and the heay impact of the gun/melee sounds is what gives this vibe off. It just feels like a scramble to survive and, I'd imagine, would seem like everything happened so fast when actually playing it. I can't wait.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (1,452 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 18, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

No, I agree. The combat looks and feels very real. I think the lack of any real bumping soundtrack, and the heay impact of the gun/melee sounds is what gives this vibe off. It just feels like a scramble to survive and, I'd imagine, would seem like everything happened so fast when actually playing it. I can't wait.

Well said. Amazing music + perfect sounds = Incredibleness. Creepy yet exciting, I like it.

I really don't want to watch anymore trailers now, I feel a bit bad for just watching this one again, it being only 2 weeks til demo.  Though I have no doubt I'll still be amazed by the perfection of Tlou. They should surprise everyone and just release the demo already or reveal the multiplayer. :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes