I'm going to get this digitally and noticed that there was an option to pre-order it. From what I've read there aren't any bonuses that come with doing that. I imagine that people who pre-ordered will get to download the game at the exact same time that someone who just decides to buy it on midnight on July 14. If that is the case, what's the point of pre-ordering?
Exactly. I'm a Brazilian. And I am very happy that there is a digital pre-order. The Sights and Sounds make it even better.
Now I'm wondering how big it is. I barely have 50 GB free. Any estimations, guys?
What are the two packs?
Sights and sounds
- The official soundtrack
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art
- Two avatars (Winter Joel, Winter Ellie
and other is
- Bonus XP for MP
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Extra in-game cash to start
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two skins for Joel and Ellie unlocked after beating the single-player campaign