Jul 02 2013
By: themarcshark223 Hekseville Citizen 384 posts

Ish dlc?

11 replies 463 views Edited Jul 2, 2013
Remember ish? The guy in the tunnel? Well the whole time I was finding his letters I was convinced that I would meet him at one point. Idk y. His letters just had a Little bit more personality than others. I was surprised when I didn't meet him. But do you think there could be an ish dlc? One where you see him trying to survive in the tunnels with those people. I think it would be cool. I think the dlc for tlou should just support the single player and give more life to the world. And remember those dead kids under the blanket that could be the ending. It would be depressing but it could be a good ending.
Message 1 of 12 (463 Views)
Wastelander
595 posts

Re: Ish dlc?

Jul 2, 2013

I think that's why they set up Ish the way they did.  I think they were planning on making a DLC of his story.  As much as I would like to see Joel and Ellie's adventure continue in a DLC, I don't think we'll see a continuation of their story until a proper sequel is released.  So an Ish dlc would be awesome. 

Message 2 of 12 (456 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Jul 2, 2013

sweetcastlemagic wrote:

I think that's why they set up Ish the way they did.  I think they were planning on making a DLC of his story.  As much as I would like to see Joel and Ellie's adventure continue in a DLC, I don't think we'll see a continuation of their story until a proper sequel is released.  So an Ish dlc would be awesome. 

But don't we pretty much know his story already? I don't see the point. It would make more sense to get more back story on some of the main characters in the game like Bill or Sam and Henry.

Message 3 of 12 (436 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jul 2, 2013

i am strongly agree with u!!!!!i am looking forward to play lsh dlc too~~~!!!!!

Message 4 of 12 (421 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

i really want to know the wt happen after he escape from the tunnel!!!!!i remember he does not die from the tunnel attack,u can find his note in the house after the scence of tunnel

Message 5 of 12 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
723 posts

Jul 2, 2013

This is what began running through my head from the moment I 1st read the note.

Who am I? My name is Ish
On my hand I have a dish.
I have this dish to help me wish.
When I wish to make a wish
I wave my hand with a big swish swish.
Then I say, "I wish for fish!"
And I get fish right on my dish.
So...
If you wish to make a wish,
you may swish for fish with my Ish wish dish.

AHHHRRRGGG!

This would be awesome DLC but I would drive my self crazy playing itSmiley Tongue

Message 6 of 12 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Seriously, why are people suddenly so into "ish"? He was just a random survivor with kids, who lived in the sewers, and maybe got out. That's all! What's so special about him?

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 7 of 12 (344 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Jul 2, 2013
He's a **bleep** god...
Message 8 of 12 (311 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I Highly doubt Ish will be in the DLC, from what i know his character is a reference to the novel Earth Abides, whos main character `Ish' eastablishes a community of survivors, i dunno, i want the dlc to still be about ellie and joel..

Message 9 of 12 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I would love to play an Ish based storyline. Reading those notes gave me chills. 

The fate of the world is safe in the Crystal Castle.
Message 10 of 12 (279 Views)
0 Likes