Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 17 2013
By: Zejfur First Son 2 posts

Issues with the survivors in MP

[ Edited ]
3 replies 185 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

I'm not sure if this is the way it's intended to work, but it seems unfair.

I've had random disconnects from several games during today, even though my connection is fine. Every time I get disconnected, it still counts as a "day" played, but I don't receive any supplies from the match I get disconnected from, which leaves my survivors to get hungry, sick and eventually die. The same goes for missions, I lose a day every time I get disconnected, and the objectives I've met gets reset.

Another thing, what's up with getting thrown into a match that's already begun and is well underway? You have to accumulate the same amount of supplies as every other match, which leaves you at a disadvantage since you have less time to gather them up.

It seems unfair, how random disconnects penalize you, same with the ongoing matches you get thrown into. I started playing multiplayer, got up to 98 survivors with no hungry people, no sickness, and then I get thrown out of a match, lose the supplies I accumulated during said match, and my population takes a hit. It kinda takes the fun out of the whole system.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1357 posts

Re: Issues with the survivors in MP

Jun 17, 2013
I think they need to do something about the accumulation of parts that are needed when you join into a game late. Maybe count your kills and deaths but leave the group alone. Don't add anyone or kill anyone due to that one game.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1630 posts

Jun 17, 2013

HoodlumX wrote:
I think they need to do something about the accumulation of parts that are needed when you join into a game late. Maybe count your kills and deaths but leave the group alone. Don't add anyone or kill anyone due to that one game.

Something along the lines of this being implemented would be nice to see.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

Just got kicked from a match, same thing, I lose a day and I lose all the supplies. Is this fair?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes