Jun 06 2013
By: CEK111 Lombax Warrior 214 posts

Joel Edition :ShopTo reliable?

13 replies 208 views Edited Jun 6, 2013

Hey, seeing as Tescos don't stock the Joel Edition anymore, I looked elsewhere and saw it was listed on ShopTo,

I haven't ordered from here before? Has anyone else placed an order for the Joel Edition with ShopTo and know if it's reliable? 

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 14 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: Joel Edition :ShopTo reliable?

Jun 6, 2013

Never heard of it before, But I don't know many of these websites, only ones I know is Amazong and Ebay.Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 14 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 6, 2013

ShopTo always deliver ontime or a day or two before , biggest online game retailer in the UK i believe too.

sub sig

sig url -

Message 3 of 14 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

Extremely reliable, best service online that I know of, extremely helpful customer service people, prompt delivery times.

10/10

If your not in the UK though, I wouldn't bother. lol.

Plus I don't know if you are dead set on getting the Joel edition, and I don't know if you are in the UK, if you are, Game/Gamestation have the Ellie Edition.

Message 4 of 14 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 6, 2013

TLOU.jpg

My order

sub sig

sig url -

Message 5 of 14 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

TLOU.jpg

My order

Tracking? lol.

You know they have a claims proceedure if you didn't get your game anyway right?

or is it just.. I dunno, you like signing for stuff.

Anyway here's an interesting thing, lets see who's gets delivered first, tracking or non tracking Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 14 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

You have to wait 14 days (i believe) then they take forever to pay up id rather pay 2 quid and get it sorted out without **bleep** in 2 days Smiley Tongue (If your parcel is lost), and from past experiance there exactly same time , only time i track is with preorders that id be proper **bleep** off with if they got lost Smiley Tongue

sub sig

sig url -

Message 7 of 14 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

Jun 6, 2013

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

You have to wait 14 days (i believe) then they take forever to pay up id rather pay 2 quid and get it sorted out without **bleep** in 2 days Smiley Tongue (If your parcel is lost), and from past experiance there exactly same time , only time i track is with preorders that id be proper **bleep** off with if they got lost Smiley Tongue

I'd live I guess. Lol

I didn't ask them to pay me the money back though, I asked for a new game when that happened. They did that within 3 days Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 14 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 6, 2013
Alrighty! Seems rather good! I'll take your word for it everyone, thanks Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 14 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 6, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

I'd live I guess. Lol

I didn't ask them to pay me the money back though, I asked for a new game when that happened. They did that within 3 days Smiley Happy

Really? they **bleep**ed me about for ages , was back in 2009 i didnt use em for a year after that but went back when gameplay went to game.

sub sig

sig url -

Message 10 of 14 (119 Views)
0 Likes