Highlighted
Apr 15 2013
By: FUIVT0PLAY Wastelander 671 posts

Joel and Ellie look like..

5 replies 949 views Edited Apr 15, 2013

Gerard Butler and Ellen Page. Movie cast..cast. If they make a movie or spin off, just use ND's engine and do like the game with Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson as Joel and Ellie.

Also, in on of the trailers, it looks like Joel will die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQKGsyCcHjI 3:54 it starts

Maybe he just got gut punched. I hope he doesn't die, or Ellie. I already very much love the characters and how real they feel. That's why I hate ND. They make their games so realistic and believable. ( That's a good thing BTW, if you didn't know what I meant)

Message 1 of 6 (949 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Re: Joel and Ellie look like..

Apr 15, 2013
I highly doubt that naughty dog would show something so important in a trailer. It's probably there to throw you off. Or maybe it's reverse psychology l. Maybe they want us to think that they wouldn't do that but then Joel will actually die
Message 2 of 6 (924 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Yeah... right side of the belly is usually bad, because of the liver. In the movies, left tends to mean the guy will survive and right, that the guy will die.

Message 3 of 6 (851 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11743 posts

Apr 15, 2013

If they ever decide to make a movie of The Last of Us, I suppose Gerard Butler and Ellen Page would be cast in the feature and then we'd have another zombie-like film. At this point though, we're already waiting on live-action versions of God of War and Uncharted to be made.

Message 4 of 6 (845 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Apr 15, 2013
I think it's there to freak us out. I highly doubt Joel will die. Look at Uncharted, Drake had so many near death experiences, and if ND is at all planning on making a sequel, or a trilogy, it was simply a near death experience.

This is ND's first Mature rated game, so their probably seeing how the fans react. My guess is, if a vast majority of the fans like it, then there will be a sequel surfacing not too long after the last of us is released.
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 5 of 6 (823 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Paul Rudd could play Joel! Here is a link to a pic that looks similar, just younger. Also, he is playing a character named Joel in an upcoming movie!

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3176571648/nm0748620

Message 6 of 6 (727 Views)
0 Likes