Jun 25 2013
By: lastcat12345 Lombax Warrior 187 posts

Joel in winter season (spoilers inside)

[ Edited ]
5 replies 433 views Edited Jun 25, 2013

Was wondering were the injuries that Joel had during the winter season when Ellie got him that medicine. Were those intended to be the same injuries that he suffered during the fall in Salt Lake City or were they new injuries he had suffered since then.

Message 1 of 6 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Re: Joel in winter season (spoilers inside)

Jun 25, 2013

The same, you could see the snow starting to fall as they left the university, and the wound Ellie patched up was in the exact same spot the pipe went through, no doubt it's the same one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 6 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Ahh, so the winter scene wasn't really meant to take place months later after the Salt Lake City deal. I thought the fact that they said that they saw her with a man that killed a bunch of their group implied that he had gotten better from those injuries from the fall. Maybe not though.

Message 3 of 6 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Just to correct, not being a d**k or anything. The fall was at the University of Eastern Colerado. Salt Lake City occurs after the winter season.

It was pretty stunning to see Ellie had kept Joel alive for weeks in that condition. She must have done a stitch job before or something to patch him up like that.

Wastelander
594 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Nah Joel and Ellie killed a bunch of David's men at the end of the University level in Colorado, Ellie even killed a few while Joel was in pain
Message 5 of 6 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Ahh sorry about that. Forgot about the timing of the different cities they went to.

Eastern Colorado I believe is a completely fictional university. I googled Eastern Colorado and came up with nothing. I think they may have been implying Colorado State. Colorado State isn't to far away from Wyoming (where Tommy's camp is located) and Joel said 'Go Bighorns' in reference to them. CSU's mascot is the Rams.

Message 6 of 6 (173 Views)
0 Likes