Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2010
Offline
2055 posts
 

Re: In-Game Journal thoughts.

Apr 14, 2013

I will. Jeez.   

 

I sent you FR btw sexy. :smileywink:


Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 75 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1577 posts
 

Re: In-Game Journal thoughts.

Apr 14, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

I will. Jeez.   

 

I sent you FR btw sexy. :smileywink:


What if I don't wanna be your friend D:

Joking haha,I'll accept it soon :smileyhappy:

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 75 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/10/2012
Offline
65 posts
 

Re: In-Game Journal thoughts.

Apr 14, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

I will. Jeez.   

 

I sent you FR btw sexy. :smileywink:


What if I don't wanna be your friend D:

Joking haha,I'll accept it soon :smileyhappy:


Geez guys, get a room...

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 75 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2010
Offline
2055 posts
 

Re: In-Game Journal thoughts.

Apr 14, 2013

Don't be jealous now Feldy. Someone will hit on you someday. :smileytongue:


Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 75 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/10/2012
Offline
65 posts
 

Re: In-Game Journal thoughts.

Apr 14, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Don't be jealous now Feldy. Someone will hit on you someday. :smileytongue:


I can only hope.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 75 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2010
Offline
2055 posts
 

Re: In-Game Journal thoughts.

Apr 14, 2013

Today's your lucky day sunshine. :smileywink:


Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 75 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/10/2012
Offline
65 posts
 

Re: In-Game Journal thoughts.

Apr 14, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Today's your lucky day sunshine. :smileywink:


Dreams do come true on the internet!

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 75 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2010
Offline
2055 posts
 

Re: In-Game Journal thoughts.

Apr 14, 2013

Only for you. :smileywink:


Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 75 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1577 posts
 

Re: In-Game Journal thoughts.

Apr 14, 2013

FeldDog wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

I will. Jeez.   

 

I sent you FR btw sexy. :smileywink:


What if I don't wanna be your friend D:

Joking haha,I'll accept it soon :smileyhappy:


Geez guys, get a room...


Wanna play multiplayer with us? >: D

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 75 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/10/2012
Offline
65 posts
 

Re: In-Game Journal thoughts.

Apr 14, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

FeldDog wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

I will. Jeez.   

 

I sent you FR btw sexy. :smileywink:


What if I don't wanna be your friend D:

Joking haha,I'll accept it soon :smileyhappy:


Geez guys, get a room...


Wanna play multiplayer with us? >: D


Last of Us multiplayer, hell yeah but I don't live in US anymore so no idea how different time zones are.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 75 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes