Message 52 of 75 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7102 posts

Re: In-Game Journal thoughts. (Updated)

Apr 14, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Pretty sure out of all of us. Fadi knows. :smileywink:

They showed it in the E3 gameplay demo, with the movie poster. They said there will be a lot more stuff like it.

I also don't actually know much about the game other than the trailers, multiplayer, and early gameplay video/screenshots. (and of course my theorized ending, which I hope is not what I think it is.) 

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 53 of 75 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Thought I'd add an ending to this story, finish it for good. Had to put this here, OP didn’t have enough space.

August 16th 2015 (Afternoon): This city ain't got much left. A couple scraps here and there. I’m not complaining though, it'll be enough for us to get out of this city. We can't walk through the main streets anymore, they're either covered in road blocks or flooded or both. We’re going to have to cut through a couple of these buildings. 

August 16th 2015: (Evening): It's a little discouraging coming through these buildings, alot more dead than you'd expect. Police officers, infected, citizens who used to live here. To think so many of us have died already, how many of our kind is even left? It’s like a graveyard, I should get through here as quickly as possible, the girl looks terrified.       

August 17th 2015 (Mid-night): I breathed in something weird while we were walking through an apartment complex. I don’t know what it is, maybe I’m getting a cold or something. We passed by a dead infected that was sprouting fungus looking stuff all over the walls. Maybe that’s what is was? All I know is that my head is killing me. I can’t focus, I can barely write this entry. Just a constant pounding in my head and I’m so hungry. Much worse than before. What’s happening? I just, I should get some rest, maybe I’ll feel better in the morning. 

A dark way to end this, but it felt right. I was going to do a Joel & Ellie cameo, but that just felt cheesy. It was a happier ending though. I like this ending better though, suits the TLoU universe. Hope you liked it.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 54 of 75 (99 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 16, 2013
FINALLY YOU PDATE IT
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 55 of 75 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Lol, I KNOW RIGHT? I'm lazy. :smileyhappy:

Message 56 of 75 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Thought I'd add an ending to this story, finish it for good. Had to put this here, OP didn’t have enough space.

August 16th 2015 (Afternoon): This city ain't got much left. A couple scraps here and there. I’m not complaining though, it'll be enough for us to get out of this city. We can't walk through the main streets anymore, they're either covered in road blocks or flooded or both. We’re going to have to cut through a couple of these buildings. 

August 16th 2015: (Evening): It's a little discouraging coming through these buildings, alot more dead than you'd expect. Police officers, infected, citizens who used to live here. To think so many of us have died already, how many of our kind is even left? It’s like a graveyard, I should get through here as quickly as possible, the girl looks terrified.       

August 17th 2015 (Mid-night): I breathed in something weird while we were walking through an apartment complex. I don’t know what it is, maybe I’m getting a cold or something. We passed by a dead infected that was sprouting fungus looking stuff all over the walls. Maybe that’s what is was? All I know is that my head is killing me. I can’t focus, I can barely write this entry. Just a constant pounding in my head and I’m so hungry. Much worse than before. What’s happening? I just, I should get some rest, maybe I’ll feel better in the morning. 

A dark way to end this, but it felt right. I was going to do a Joel & Ellie cameo, but that just felt cheesy. It was a happier ending though. I like this ending better though, suits the TLoU universe. Hope you liked it.

Ah man, no more entries after that one? :smileysad:

Kudos, hope to find stuff just like this in the game

Message 57 of 75 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 16, 2013

I can do more if you guys want them.  

I just don't want them to be forced. So if I get an idea, I'll post it here. K? K.

Message 58 of 75 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 17, 2013

How I feel what Nate updates his thread.

tumblr_m677hoJubK1rqp15u.gif

What I want to do to him.

tumblr_mi7m4bvNV41rmaie1o1_400.gif

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 59 of 75 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Re: In-Game Journal thoughts. (Updated w/Ending Pg.6)

Apr 17, 2013
Accept my Friend Request Brotha!
If I get working more journals, I want to do a female protaginist. I have some ideas.

Message 60 of 75 (64 Views)
0 Likes