Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: In-Game Journal thoughts. (Updated w/Ending Pg.6)

Apr 17, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:
Accept my Friend Request Brotha!
If I get working more journals, I want to do a female protaginist. I have some ideas.

If your comment was directed towards me.

Already did,and accepted Akyemi's too.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 75 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

Fanfictions....

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 75 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Thanks Fred. :smileyhappy:

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 75 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

October 17th 2015 (Morning): So, I just got to this safe-area, I guess you could call it. Safer than out there, that’s for sure. I came here with a group of other survivors; families and friends. I came alone, I don’t have any of either anymore. This place seems okay, there’s a couple guards watching the fence at all times. So at least there’s some form of protection. It’s starting to get cold out but, I should find somewhere else to sleep tonight, a couple guys have been looking at me weird.  

October 18th 2015 (Mid-day): Before I went out to get some rations, a mother of two gave me a coat. How sweet of her, I wish we had more of her in this world. The nights will be a tad more bearable now. There mustn’t have been much food to go around here even before me and that bunch of people arrived. When I asked for some more soup, the man running the station told me “If there isn’t enough for you here, you can take your chances outside”. I can understand now why he wasn’t giving out seconds, I saw him and his friends eating out the pot in a nearby alleyway. What scum.  

October 18th 2015 (Evening): On my way back “home” I saw some guards beating down a guy for no reason. The man kept screaming “What did I do!?”. I guess he had something they wanted. I don’t like it here, me and all the other girls are always being sized up by all the guys here. I’m tired of it. I should get my strength up and then get out of here as soon as possible.

October 19th 2015 (Afternoon): Today I saw a family of four outside the fence. A older man, a woman, a young girl and a boy my age. They were filthy, I mean I'’ not clean but these people looked as if they were running through the wilderness for the past 3 days or so. They called out to the guards watching the fence, but they got no response. When the man tried to climb the fence. They shot him. He just fell to the ground, lifeless. I ran up to the guard and asked how they could be so cruel. All he said was “We’re full, we can’t take anymore people and we don’t tolerate that behaviour. We have to keep people in line”. How cold. What has this world come to? I’m out of here. I’ll take my chances out there, better than this “safe-area”.  

I was actually going to end this, but I think this girl has some more story to her. I’ll update you guys later when I write the rest. Hope you enjoyed it so far.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 75 (97 Views)
Fender Bender
2343 posts

Apr 17, 2013

No way in hell I'm letting you end it there lol.

Looking forwar to more.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 75 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I looking forwar to making them. Thanks for the support. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 75 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 17, 2013

If you end the series...

a73.gif

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 75 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Re: Journal/Diary Fan-Fics. (Ending Pg.6/New Story Pg.7)

Apr 17, 2013

12/17/13

It's been exactly two months since everyone started to evacuate. It was complete terror on that day. Anyone who didn't get the notice was running mindlessly around hoping to find loved ones and escape. Most were killed in the riots, I saw a woman with a crying infant. One of the men who had guns told her to shut the baby up. She coudln't, she didn't have its bottle. They ended up ripping it from her hands and beating her head in with the butt of a rifle, they then shot the baby twice after hitting it. Jesus, what has this world come to?

12/23/13

These infected are getting much worse, it's almost impossible to get into the quarentine zones. I  have a wife and daughter to take care of. Supplies are limited, they promise to come up with a way to feed everyone in and out of the quarentine. For now I've got a shelter not to far from the nearest zone, it's almost Christmas. It'll be my daughter's fourth one, if we even survive until then.

12/28/13

My daughter caught a cold two days ago, it's painful to look at her. It's not often you see such a young person to look so defeated. She wants to play with something, anything. She did have a doll, but we couldn't take it with us. The look on her face would make even the toughest man tear up. Taking away a child's most cherished possession, their best friend. Somehow I plan to make it up to her. My wife and I killed a man yesterday, it made me sick. I feel disgusted, my hands are still clammy, I don't even know how I'm writing this when my hands are shaking like this.

3/7/14

I haven't changed clothes since the outbreak, it's starting to smell, Hell, who doesn't smell like a walking pile of s***? My wife and I got a little more accustomed to the killing. More and more people are scavenging and breaking into our shelter. My daughter hasn't gotten much better, she needs help, we plan to make a trip to the zone.

4/12/14

Those mother f****ing sons of b****es bombed the outside of the quarentine zone to thin out the infected and hunters. My daughter didn't make it. Those a**holes are going to pay. My wife and I have changed a lot since then, we no longer care what we do to other survivors, it's all survival and killing for us now. We nearly died trying to save Ellie. I really like that name, I chose it for her after my mom.

6/29/15

It's been over a year since I used this dumb thing, what's the point? For some reason I feel like updating what is currently happening, I'll probably tear out these pages and throw them over the walls. I've changed since then, that's what people do. Change. Two years ago if you told me what I'd be doing now I'd call you crazy, maybe even throw up. This stuff seems sickening, but you learn to live with it. This infection really hardened me out, my wife and I work with a group called the Fireflies now and then, it assure protection, and survival supplies. Plus you make some pretty handy friends in this group. Bill, my wife and I make a good team.

10/17/33

The Firelfies just gave us a delivery mission, to send this girl, Ellie, to the other side of Boston. I think this could be a chance of redemption, I'm saving this girl, no matter what the cost. she really reminds Tess and I of our dead daughter. Tess says I'm crazy, she says this is just another job, she has lost hope of redemption. Her mind is corrupted, all of this killing made her forget about compassion. This girl doesn't seem to trust us, but something about her reminds me of my daughter.

Last Of Us GOTY
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 75 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Apr 17, 2013

The widespread outbreak took place sometime around 10/17/13, they show it in the new trailer.

Last Of Us GOTY
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 75 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Thanks for the contribution.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 75 (74 Views)
0 Likes