Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Re: Journal/Diary Fan-Fics. (Ending Pg.6/New Story Pg.7)

Apr 25, 2013

October 21st 2015 (Mid-day): So, I’ve been walking for about a day now, I had to stop and rest. All I packed was a bottle of water and a candy bar I, let’s say persuaded a fellow to give to me. Luckily womanly charms still come in handy in a craphole of a world this is. There’s a small town just beyond this ridge here, if anyone’s been tailing me, they’ll have my little friend to talk with. Girl’s got to be prepared. 

October 21st 2015 (Mid-night): So, there was a small family that let me stay in their home for the night. An older woman and her son. The boy looked sick or something, but the lady said “it’s nothing he can’t get over”. If she says so. When I asked her if I could take a look at him, she seemed resistant. If he was just sick, what was the big deal. Then when I got a closer look I knew. His breathing, his eyes, just the way he looked at me. He was infected. I tried to warn her, but she stopped me. She told me he had tuberculosis. Guess she couldn’t face the reality of her son becoming infected. Either way I got to leave her as soon as possible.  

October 22nd 2015 (Dawn): I woke up and didn’t hear anything from the other rooms. I was thinking they were asleep. Least I hoped. When I got up I heard something like weeping. The boy was standing there in the middle of the room. Just panting. His mother was laying on the ground. There was blood all over the ground. But, when I looked closer, there was a slit across her neck. So, the lady killed herself in the night I guess. So, there I was, watching this kid. When I stepped on some glass and it cracked. The kid spun around and locked eyes with me. When he started coming my way he looked as if he was fighting with himself. Struggling along. At the time I couldn’t tell, but his face was stained with tears, bloody ones, but tears nonetheless. I struggled to get my gun out, but I got it out in time. I shot the kid in the head. I should keep moving, the shot could attract more of them. 

October 22nd 2015 (Mid-day): So, what are these things? That kid, he still had humanity. He cried when he saw his mother and he looked as if he was trying to avoid attacking me. Is that what the fungus does? Control you? I can’t imagine what kind of pain he was going through, at the least I could end his suffering. All I know is, if I end up infected, I hope to God someone puts me down. Until today I thought those things were heartless monsters. Anyways, it’s a terrible way to go, an eternal suffering.   

October 22nd 2015 (Evening): I saw a group of survivors just a while back. At least that’s what it seemed. Looked normal at first, just a couple guys and some women. Then I saw that the women’s hands were bound and they were gagged. So, I decided to trail them for a little bit and came across their compound. It was like a sex slave club for the captors enjoyment. Sick. Now I have to make a choice, do I try and save them and risk getting caught or do I continue on my own? 

So, I finally got around to doing this. Sadly I have no excuse since I finished school for summer like 2 weeks ago. So lazy. Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this little chapter as much I did making it.

So, to spice it up, I added a choice for the end of this girl’s story.

You can choose to save the captive women or continue alone.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 71 of 75 (87 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Nice work once again. Love how you captured the internal suffering of a newly infected host, so chilling to think about how awful that must truly be.

As for the story, I'm trying to picture best what I would do. Kind of a difficult decision really, especially to be a female in that situation.

Message 72 of 75 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Thank you, thank you. I'm glad it came out well. That's exactly what I wanted to do with the infection, change the view of it, to a more pitable situation.

Off topic: I saw your BF3 sneak video, it was really entertaining! You and Jedi play well off each other. I'd like to get into YT as well, seeing you do it is encouraging. :smileyhappy:

Message 73 of 75 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Thank you, thank you. I'm glad it came out well. That's exactly what I wanted to do with the infection, change the view of it, to a more pitable situation.

Off topic: I saw your BF3 sneak video, it was really entertaining! You and Jedi play well off each other. I'd like to get into YT as well, seeing you do it is encouraging. :smileyhappy:

Hey thanks man, it was a lot of fun making that vid!

Getting into youtube is fun, you totally should by the time TLoU comes out - I really can't wait to see everyone's videos come June 14th/May 31st. I'm expecting to get some epic MP footage with all of you guys :smileyvery-happy:

Message 74 of 75 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

Yeah it'll fun when the game finally releases. It'll be nice to play with everybody and get to know them. Everybody here is pretty **bleep** cool.

On a side note. I just beat the final siren on 1999 mode. I just had to say it. that b*tch has been haunting me for the past week and a half. But it's over, it's finally all over. She was a monster.  

I have my channel ready and everything, just needs videos. Haha.

Message 75 of 75 (67 Views)
0 Likes