Uncharted Territory
1814 posts

Re: Just got season pass!

Jul 11, 2013

That video is fake and or staged. Not real. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 11 of 17 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jul 12, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

semper_fi_1999 wrote:
People are soo retarded...How can a little girl be so scary that you kick her. Freakin idiots.
People are soo retarded....How can they not realize that was FAKE.  Freakin idiots.

I really don't think calling people names is helpful. What proof do you have to suggest it was fake?

Message 12 of 17 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

I'm not going to tell if that prank of the little girl in the elevator is real or not, but I'll share my opinion on what I've heard/seen back then.

First off, yes this was some prank aired on TV, MONTHS ago, like seriously, a long time ago, the lights would go out, the little girl would enter, and BOO, be ready to pee yourself or something. Ofcourse it's easy to say it could all be staged, sure why not, but I personally do believe there are some genuine random people in there, who got prank'd without knowing anything.

However, I don't want to believe they would air the one where the girl got smacked by that guy if it was for real, easily said they could've just staged that one to show what could go wrong if you would prank people like that (or they have some sick sense of humor to include it)

Anyone remember this?

I'm sure you do, big stunt of LG to draw more customers, to show just how realistic their monitors are, I don't even think this was staged, this was an actual prank of them (to be honest the intro speaks for itself)

WITH THAT BEING SAID. I think it's fair to say, that the viral pranks with the elevator girl, is probably partly staged, partly not. (remember this is my opinion, don't get mad at me.)

Now, could we please get back to the subject of this thread? I do believe we were kind of drifting off from it.

Message 13 of 17 (162 Views)
Splicer
67 posts

Jul 12, 2013

See, when this first went viral, as you say, a couple of months ago, I  saw it on imgur. Now the good people on imgur are usually fairly good at spotting a fake and they all seemed to believe that this was the shiz. Further more if you watch the video, the gentleman lets his lady through at the end. Now how often do you see that? If it were me in a panic situation I would probably run out first, not because I am a jerk, but because when the adrenaline is pumping you tend to act irrationally. This man does however, look quite buff and looks like he knows what he is doing. He could be special forces, in which case, he is trained to act under such circumstances. Also they are holding hands before the event happens, seems a bit overkill for a staged event. Also, the LG ad is hilarious, gets me every time.

Message 14 of 17 (130 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

I suppose I'm a bit underinformed about the DLC and the s...

Jul 12, 2013

I suppose I'm a bit underinformed about the DLC and the season pass. Is there going to be single-player DLC or is it just multiplayer maps and modes? 

If there is single-player DLC, is there any indication what it will be about? Tommy and Joel in those twenty years maybe? Maybe a different character's backstory in the years after infection?

And if there is MP DLC, has anyone heard what type of stuff it will be? Just new maps and stuff?

Message 15 of 17 (114 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Hello.

I bought the season pass today. Now i have a few questions about that.

1. I already started a new game 2 days ago. I also got all the different upgrades (maximum health, shotgun range etc.). Did i need to start a new game to "activate" the new bonuses in my game?

2. I aleady have the hunting rifle, how much "clip capacity/ammo" could/should it have when i own the season pass? I still got "only" 3 bullets in my clip and 9 bullets max for that rifle.

Thanks in advance.

Message 16 of 17 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
29 posts

Jul 12, 2013

The video was a paradoy of something just like it, that happened in japan.

Message 17 of 17 (94 Views)
0 Likes