Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Re: Just ordered American Dreams #1 (Now available)

Apr 4, 2013

im picking mine up later today. Super excited to read it plus i wanna have this one even when i get my variant cover one just to have both covers.

Message 11 of 18 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Reserved mine at the local comix book shop. I didn't even realise the comic was coming out in the UK.
Message 12 of 18 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Yay, just got mine. Not sure why I felt like taking a picture, I guess I was having an Instagram moment.

tlou.jpg

Does anyone else feel like there's some pages missing? Ellie gets punched in the face but it kinda comes out of nowhere. Just felt a bit confusing at those few panels.

Message 13 of 18 (122 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Apr 4, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

Yay, just got mine. Not sure why I felt like taking a picture, I guess I was having an Instagram moment.

tlou.jpg

Does anyone else feel like there's some pages missing? Ellie gets punched in the face but it kinda comes out of nowhere. Just felt a bit confusing at those few panels.

I'm soooooo tempted to order that issue, it looks awesome! The only reason why I'm even debating it, in the first place, is because issue #1 already comes with the edition I pre ordered.

Message 14 of 18 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Apr 4, 2013

loakum wrote:
I'm soooooo tempted to order that issue, it looks awesome! The only reason why I'm even debating it, in the first place, is because issue #1 already comes with the edition I pre ordered.

I'm going to keep my Variant Cover edition in mint condition so I had to get this regular one to enjoy reading it Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 18 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Apr 4, 2013

That's a good idea. I seriously can not wait (I have to) to get my copy. Friggin 3 - 4 days to process the order Smiley Sad I would have picked it up at my local comic shop if I had one. Small town unfortunate.

Message 16 of 18 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Apr 4, 2013

I'm gonna go get the issue today at a local comic shop later. I called them and they said they had so I might as well pick it up. I'll keep my other one from the PPE in mint condition. Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 18 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Apr 6, 2013

loakum wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

tlou.jpg

Yeah, I see what you mean (just read through the comic) - not only the punch but when Ellie is in a headlock and says "I warned you not to touch my stuff" when she never did warn him not to touch her stuff. Wonder what's up? This is right where there is an add in the comic so I wonder if some pages got misplaced? Just doesn't seem to flow as smooth as the rest of the comic.

Message 18 of 18 (63 Views)
0 Likes