Dec 07 2013
By: tomtix Lombax Warrior 165 posts

Just replaying the Last of us again for the 5th time... and then I've noticed...

4 replies 372 views Edited Dec 7, 2013

Yeah, sure... I know what you're thinking here "Play it twenty times and come back!" (I don't play it that much because it's not my PS3, it's shared in the luxury and quite obviously I'll get interuppted from imersion to it but luckily I've been handed the PS3 in my room where the glory PC is and the lousy Xbox lives...).

But anyway, I've got guilt from missing so much of it.

Back to my point, I just noticed Joel's backpack and my new bag are identical!

I brought this a week ago because my old one is falling apart as it is!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00FHWUZ9W/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm not sure if I'm forming illusions but do they look the same?!

The call for a companion in a post-apocalypse is needed in order to survive and die together with.
Message 1 of 5 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Re: Just replaying the Last of us again for the 5th time... and then I've noticed...

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2013

I hear ya. I think I'm on my 6th playthrough.  It never gets old.

That bad does look a lot like joel's. nice pickup

Message 2 of 5 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Re: Just replaying the Last of us again for the 5th time... and then I've noticed...

Dec 9, 2013

sweetcastlemagic wrote:

I hear ya. I think I'm on my 6th playthrough.  It never gets old.

That bad does look a lot like joel's. nice pickup

Yeah, I keep thinking I can't discover anymore things but in the University playthrough which is one of my fav's moments that just feel like it capturing you in the moment when just calmly walking on horseback and glaring softly at the weather I found too beautiful. Ellie began to sing some random song after she asked what Joel's job dream is, kinda cute though.

As for my backpack, waving across it seems to create smoke bombs and spike traps and it's bigger on the inside. Smiley Wink

The call for a companion in a post-apocalypse is needed in order to survive and die together with.
Message 3 of 5 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Dec 9, 2013

I loved The Last of Us and (even though i know it's not that much) i finnished it 4 times and am going to start it again. Because for me, playing a game more than once or twice is like watching a movie 20 times.

And i am definetily going to play it much more often in the next 2 years.

Like some people read the same book at least once in a year for 10 years, that is what i am planning to do with The Last of Us Smiley Happy

I am just really trying to restrain myself, because i know that if i play it 4 more times in the next couple of months i could get bored of it. And i am scared of that happening to me with The Last of Us. So, i need my breaks with a game, so that i can enjoy it over the years ! Smiley Happy

PS: Sorry, i just often feel the eed to express my love for the game.

Message 4 of 5 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Dec 9, 2013

dark_doc wrote:

I loved The Last of Us and (even though i know it's not that much) i finnished it 4 times and am going to start it again. Because for me, playing a game more than once or twice is like watching a movie 20 times.

And i am definetily going to play it much more often in the next 2 years.

Like some people read the same book at least once in a year for 10 years, that is what i am planning to do with The Last of Us Smiley Happy

I am just really trying to restrain myself, because i know that if i play it 4 more times in the next couple of months i could get bored of it. And i am scared of that happening to me with The Last of Us. So, i need my breaks with a game, so that i can enjoy it over the years ! Smiley Happy

PS: Sorry, i just often feel the eed to express my love for the game.

Yeah, after I finished it. My first time feeling (That feeling when u play the game for the first time) pop up. When JOEL SAVED Ellie, I just relies he's crazy and it felt strange to me that I was objecting his actions... it feels wrong but right. Killing those fireflies and grabbing one by the neck and he says "Is she really worth all this?" I see before me a few men in their pools of blood, and I was edging myself to kill the guy in front of me but ultimately I disaggred and killed them two. Ellie is more precious than any humanity anyone has in this brave, cruel world.

I was planning to replay it next year, but now I'm gonna play again at some point before christmas since this replay I recent;y done was in the middle of the game and I haven't touched that saved game for months. 

Message 5 of 5 (241 Views)
0 Likes