Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 24 2013
By: Sutton321 Splicer 89 posts
Accepted Solution

Keep Collectibles in New Game+?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 2059 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

So If Beat Survivor mode and play Survivor Mode+, Do I keep the Artifacts and pendants? 

They Came Without Warning... I Came Without Warning THEM.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (2,059 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18105 posts

Re: Keep Collectibles in New Game+?

Jun 24, 2013
You keep all collectibles once you find them the first time around. They'll still appear in the world once you go back to that place, but collecting it again will do nothing but add it back to your backpack for that playthrough.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (2,048 Views)
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Sutton321 wrote:

So If Beat Survivor mode and play Survivor Mode+, Do I keep the Artifacts and pendants? 

They won't be in your inventory but if you look at chapter select it'll keep a count on every single item you've found through all playthroughs, and as long as you fulfil the numbers that show in the chapter select, you'll get the trophy. The only thing that MIGHT not carry over in different playthroughs are conversations and door unlocks. But they carried over for me, but a lot of people said they had to do them all in one playthrough for the trophy.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (2,047 Views)
PlayStation MVP
18105 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

The only thing that MIGHT not carry over in different playthroughs are... door unlocks.

From my experience, I was able to get the Master of Unlocking trophy during Chapter Select after 3 playthroughs of the Story Mode. I missed the shiv door in Lakeside Resort, which also led me to get the Training Manual trophy right after Master of Unlocking.

So, in case you're worried, using Chapter Select should keep you safe if you wish to go to 1 single chapter to find a collectible.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (2,032 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

The only thing that MIGHT not carry over in different playthroughs are... door unlocks.

From my experience, I was able to get the Master of Unlocking trophy during Chapter Select after 3 playthroughs of the Story Mode. I missed the shiv door in Lakeside Resort, which also led me to get the Training Manual trophy right after Master of Unlocking.

So, in case you're worried, using Chapter Select should keep you safe if you wish to go to 1 single chapter to find a collectible.

I used chapter select twice when I went too far to get something, and everything worked perfect, set me back exactly as I was when I did it the first time. Also I got the "I want to talk about it" and pretty much every collection and upgrade trophy on new game + and chapter select had to be used to back track when I messed up but everything unlocked fine.

I had people tell me I had to unlock all the doors and do all the conversations in one straight run, but not only was I able to use chapter select, I also got them early. Way early.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (2,006 Views)
0 Likes