Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: Kind of weird

Mar 18, 2013
looks like we won't be getting any kind mp beta or demo(unless you bought gow). I mean if there would be a mp beta they would have announced it by now? Or there is still a plenty time for that (not a sweet brown reference lol)? Maybe they just waiting a bit longer to announce it so as not to compete with gow:a.

I agree. If I bought gow I wouldn't bother waiting that long for a demo. The resale value of the game will take a massive hit if you wait that long lol(if you sell your games to get some money back like I do).
+============================================================+
Message 11 of 14 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Well, I guess I'll have to rent Ascension on May 30th.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 14 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Personally, they should push out the demo earlier to appease to the fans and get a larger hype train rolling and picking up greater steam.

I mean some people actually bought God of War for this, it makes absolutely no sense to have a demo release 2 weeks before the full release of the game, unless it was released for everyone.

When I bought the Ratchet and Clank HD collection I had access to the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time demo as soon as I picked up my copy. AKA, that was a demo released months before the actual release of the games. Almost 6 months later, Sly Cooper: Theives in time went gold.

Don't know the reasoning behind this, but I have a feeling it has more to do with Naughty Dog than SCEA. I figure more people would have actually bought GoW:A to try the demo if it was out right now and exclusive to the physical edition of GoW:A.

Message 13 of 14 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11042 posts

Mar 18, 2013
My reasoning: this is multiplayer related.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 14 of 14 (74 Views)
0 Likes