May 11 2014
By: SAX_PAYNE First Son 8 posts

LATENCY/LAG SINCE PATCH 1.07

1 replies 146 views Edited May 11, 2014
Is anyone else getting this? Im losing my mind. Ever since the 1.07 patch everything is moving soo slow, theres a lag with everything i do, thats including game menus and online play mainly. I cant play like i use to because now i have to count for this latency issue or lag or watever it is. I have checked my net connection many times . Running a 50 dl and a 15 ul. Nat 2, and im wired. I love to play this game but im geting soo frustrated every time i play now theres latency with watever im doing. It takes like 2 seconds longer to do things than before. When i shoot the bullets arent gojng where i think there supposed to go because theres delayed actions with moving analogs and button pressing
Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Re: LATENCY/LAG SINCE PATCH 1.07

May 21, 2014

Yip this does happen alot now and getting the disconnected sign in game while near enemy players. My friend who is usually the host of our party has a 35 ping, 60MB d/l and U/l but he experiences this even if he plays alone. All of us have recently upgraded our network connections so we paying extra money for a better connection just to play this game but this issue has caused us to stop playing. Funny enough we also play uncharted 2&3 and we never experience this problem.

Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)
0 Likes