Highlighted
Jun 04 2013
By: SheenuTheLegend Splicer 41 posts

Last of US Multiplayer Video. Best Multiplayer Ever Conceived? What do you think

[ Edited ]
13 replies 618 views Edited Jun 4, 2013

Best Multiplayer Ever Conceived? What do you think?
I think its slow n we will get bored too soon....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ejL44YihoU8

Message 1 of 14 (618 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Last of US Multiplayer Video. Best Multiplayer Ever Conceived? What do you think

Jun 4, 2013

Wow...looks like now ND really wants to cater to people who don't speak English.

Guess they realized that most of their sales for UC2 and UC3 were like that.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 14 (610 Views)
Sackboy
377 posts

Re: Last of US Multiplayer Video. Best Multiplayer Ever Conceived? What do you think

Jun 4, 2013

It's stealth PvP whereas U2/U3 is parkour PvP. Using shadows and cover vs running and climbing, I think it'll be a nice change of pace, I'd be bored if it played just like U3 (then why buy a new game)

Message 3 of 14 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jun 4, 2013

No, TLoU won't have the "best multiplayer ever conceived." And I think that you should ask this in the TLoU sections of the forums, and not the UC3 part. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 4 of 14 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Seriously, do people not see the "UNCHARTED 3" title at the top of the forum here? There is an ACTUAL, WORKING TLOU forum AND a TLOU FB group and yet you post here?

I don't give a **bleep** about TLOU here. I came to this forum for UC3, not another goddamn game.

I'm not going to comment on my thoughts on TLOU on this forum.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 5 of 14 (578 Views)
Survivor
2053 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I have my concerns about TLoU's MP. The crafting feature's a nice addition. The shiv looks like a fun weapon to use.

Melee's not a gamebreaking thing like U3, because of lower damage. The special executions are good and hopefully there's gore added which could scare the squeakers away.

The pace of the MP's a welcome break from U3's fast paced MP. There will always be campers though, but the shiv should foil their plans.

Overall, I won't be getting too excited about it. I'll probably pick TLoU up when the price starts to fall or if a GOTY version gets released.

Message 6 of 14 (547 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

Jun 4, 2013
i know man, just wanted to see da reaction of u3 fans...
i m a fan of u3 too. love it n i know this can be the best multiplayer ever conceived...if balanced perfectly
not The Last of Us
Message 7 of 14 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Wow...looks like now ND really wants to cater to people who don't speak English.

That explains the Sombrero hat & Mexican flag t-shirt as well.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 8 of 14 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jun 4, 2013

well even its not the right place to put this topic here but the last of us multiplayer is huge disappointment for me no co-op no split screen just team death match classic with SA like uncharted the fact that SA is present in this game its so frustratiing, the  players definitely will abuse using also hand to hand combat im sure it will be somehow a way to roll in this game so wack n roll will be in the last of us as well , anyway im buying the game for the solo only and the multi  im just gonna stick with uncharted

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Message 9 of 14 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Jun 4, 2013

it has nothing to do with the MP but i found the trophy list for TLOU: http://ps3trophies.com/forums/playstation-trophy-news/32955-last-us-trophy-list.html (6 gold trophies!!) thank you ND!

Message 10 of 14 (445 Views)
0 Likes