Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Naughty Host
7930 posts

Re: ***Last of Us 2 Rumor!!!***

Feb 8, 2014

immyb13 wrote:

MGS_FATMAN wrote:
Ellie and Joel's journey has been told. As much as I would like to see them. ND will bring other characters to light.

Then its not The Last of Us anymore without them, seeing others will be a disgrace to the name of the game, Joel and Ellie ARE The Last of Us nobody else. I will honestly not buy it whatsoever if its not with them.

Joel and Ellie are The Last of Us?

It has only been one game. The Last of Us is The Last of Us. 

It's not a series yet, so you can't say who needs to be in the sequel. 

I want a David sequel.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 51 (252 Views)
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Feb 8, 2014

immyb13 wrote:

MGS_FATMAN wrote:
Ellie and Joel's journey has been told. As much as I would like to see them. ND will bring other characters to light.

Then its not The Last of Us anymore without them, seeing others will be a disgrace to the name of the game, Joel and Ellie ARE The Last of Us nobody else. I will honestly not buy it whatsoever if its not with them.

The question about whether Joel and Ellie should return is such a divisive and sensitive issue for TLoU fans that I believe it's perhaps the biggest problem ND face with a potential sequal. Wheather ND include them or not you're going to get a section of unhappy fans either way.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 51 (251 Views)
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Feb 8, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

immyb13 wrote:

MGS_FATMAN wrote:

I want a David sequel.

K you're just one of those **bleep** who want that pedo back, get a life.

Bathory/Quorthon 1983-2004/Twilight Of The Gods
See you in Valhalla
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 51 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Feb 8, 2014

no1_narwhal_fan wrote:

immyb13 wrote:

MGS_FATMAN wrote:

The question about whether Joel and Ellie should return is such a divisive and sensitive issue for TLoU fans that I believe it's perhaps the biggest problem ND face with a potential sequal. Wheather ND include them or not you're going to get a section of unhappy fans either way.

I see what you mean there but then look back at the years of their creations, I know they could and can make something pretty twisting to the story, they have done it in the past they sure can do it again. They are master minds

See you in Valhalla
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 51 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1334 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2014

immyb13 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

immyb13 wrote:

MGS_FATMAN wrote:

I want a David sequel.

Aw, c'mon man! Don't be rude :/

I share your frustration with this, but don't be mean...

OT - Bring the duo back in the SQL.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 51 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Feb 8, 2014

conquerator3 wrote:

immyb13 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

immyb13 wrote:

MGS_FATMAN wrote:

I want a David sequel.

Aw, c'mon man! Don't be rude :/

I share your frustration with this, but don't be mean...

OT - Bring the duo back in the SQL.

Im just sick and tired of these people talking about David, he was a sicko, why would you want a sequel of that thing? 

See you in Valhalla
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 51 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Feb 8, 2014

:smileywink:immyb13 wrote:

no1_narwhal_fan wrote:

immyb13 wrote:

MGS_FATMAN wrote:

I see what you mean there but then look back at the years of their creations, I know they could and can make something pretty twisting to the story, they have done it in the past they sure can do it again. They are master minds

I'm actually on the side of the fence that thinks Joel and Ellies story is done but I agree that ND wouldn't base another game around that same relationship unless they were 100% sure they could do something fresh and interesting with it without spoiling what had gone before. In ND we trust!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 51 (231 Views)
Naughty Host
7930 posts

Feb 8, 2014
David > Ellie

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 51 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Feb 8, 2014

no1_narwhal_fan wrote:

:smileywink:immyb13 wrote:

no1_narwhal_fan wrote:

immyb13 wrote:

MGS_FATMAN wrote:

I'm actually on the side of the fence that thinks Joel and Ellies story is done but I agree that ND wouldn't base another game around that same relationship unless they were 100% sure they could do something fresh and interesting with it without spoiling what had gone before. In ND we trust!

Well I dont see anyone supporting ND with the idea so how would they know? 
Everyone is more like telling them they cant do it and just let it be AS IS type of deal, they arent supporting it whatsoever.

See you in Valhalla
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 51 (227 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1915 posts

Feb 8, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

I want a David sequel.

But David is dead.