Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Re: ***Last of Us 2 Rumor!!!***

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2014

immyb13 wrote:

There was this idea that I and alot of others discussed about a seperation, kinda like A How Far Will You Go for the One You Love type of deal. I think its pretty interesting

We already saw that in the first game. Joel was willing to kill, torture, doom man kind and put his relationship with Ellie on the line for his love for Ellie. It has been explored. Bringing the characters back in a sequel to tell the same story all over again, sounds like a terrible and stupid idea. 

Message 31 of 51 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Feb 9, 2014

Sejborg wrote:

immyb13 wrote:

There was this idea that I and alot of others discussed about a seperation, kinda like A How Far Will You Go for the One You Love type of deal. I think its pretty interesting

We already saw that in the first game. Joel was willing to kill, torture, doom man kind and put his relationship with Ellie on the line for his love for Ellie. It has been explored. Bringing the characters back in a sequel to tell the same story all over again, sounds like a terrible and stupid idea. 

Not that way tho Im saying like Ellie being taken away from Joel in a long distance. 

Bathory/Quorthon 1983-2004/Twilight Of The Gods
See you in Valhalla
Message 32 of 51 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Feb 9, 2014

immyb13 wrote:

Sejborg wrote:

immyb13 wrote:

Not that way tho Im saying like Ellie being taken away from Joel in a long distance. 

It's the same concept, don't you see? Then you would just have Joel killing his way across the country to get Ellie back, just like he killed his way through the fireflies to save her from the doctors. It's the same story. It's a terrible and stupid idea.

Message 33 of 51 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Feb 9, 2014
@Sejborg��

Thanks for your opinion
See you in Valhalla
Message 34 of 51 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Feb 9, 2014

I believe we will see TLOU 2, but what raddles me is were are they going with the TLOU world. Are we going to see a different duo already together, or a similar fashion as TLOU were they meet under certain circumstances. Are you going to get more attached to them? Is one of them going to die in the end?

Message 35 of 51 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9060 posts

Feb 10, 2014

BlackLight-ion wrote:

I believe we will see TLOU 2, but what raddles me is were are they going with the TLOU world. Are we going to see a different duo already together, or a similar fashion as TLOU were they meet under certain circumstances. Are you going to get more attached to them? Is one of them going to die in the end?

I want dem ta try suttin' else. I don't wanna peep dem try tha same thang again n' again n' again up in tha next game. I don't want any partner thangs or peep Joel n' Ellie again, you feel me son?

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 36 of 51 (171 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2134 posts

Feb 10, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

BlackLight-ion wrote:

I want dem ta try suttin' else. I don't wanna peep dem try tha same thang again n' again n' again up in tha next game. I don't want any partner thangs or peep Joel n' Ellie again, you feel me son?

Go home AK. You're drunk.

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 37 of 51 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1768 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2014

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

BlackLight-ion wrote:

Go home AK. You're drunk.

I thought he was always like this, you know what I'm sayin'?

JK :smileytongue:

young beard signature
Message 38 of 51 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3559 posts

Feb 10, 2014

immyb13 wrote:

MGS_FATMAN wrote:
Ellie and Joel's journey has been told. As much as I would like to see them. ND will bring other characters to light.

Then its not The Last of Us anymore without them, seeing others will be a disgrace to the name of the game, Joel and Ellie ARE The Last of Us nobody else. I will honestly not buy it whatsoever if its not with them.

Lmao.

Message 39 of 51 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Feb 10, 2014

Alluboy_ wrote:

immyb13 wrote:

MGS_FATMAN wrote:
Ellie and Joel's journey has been told. As much as I would like to see them. ND will bring other characters to light.

Then its not The Last of Us anymore without them, seeing others will be a disgrace to the name of the game, Joel and Ellie ARE The Last of Us nobody else. I will honestly not buy it whatsoever if its not with them.

Lmao.

Whats so funny?

See you in Valhalla
Message 40 of 51 (133 Views)
0 Likes