Splicer
49 posts

Re: ***Last of Us 2 Rumor!!!***

Feb 14, 2014

As has already been said, whichever way ND go, whether the bring back Joel and Ellie or they don't there will be dissapointed people out there either way. I personally (and i've said it before so apologies for repeating myself) don't want to see Joel and Ellie again even though i adore them. I see nothing wrong in leaving their story to end as it did and letting us fans use our imaginations for the next part. We all have different opinions on what happens after the final scene so if ND continue that there will be more people dissapointed if it doesn't go as they imagined it. I think Joel and Ellie have been through enough strife they should leave them to live in relative peace at Tommy's now and focus on other people and stories. Brand new ones in a whole new place would be great. I wouldn't mind a prequel DLC involving Joel though and what happened in the 20 years after Sarah died.

Anyway this is just my opinion i realise some people will think i'm nuts but hey ho Smiley Tongue

Message 41 of 51 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 14, 2014

StellaBella84 wrote:

As has already been said, whichever way ND go, whether the bring back Joel and Ellie or they don't there will be dissapointed people out there either way. I personally (and i've said it before so apologies for repeating myself) don't want to see Joel and Ellie again even though i adore them. I see nothing wrong in leaving their story to end as it did and letting us fans use our imaginations for the next part. We all have different opinions on what happens after the final scene so if ND continue that there will be more people dissapointed if it doesn't go as they imagined it. I think Joel and Ellie have been through enough strife they should leave them to live in relative peace at Tommy's now and focus on other people and stories. Brand new ones in a whole new place would be great. I wouldn't mind a prequel DLC involving Joel though and what happened in the 20 years after Sarah died.

Anyway this is just my opinion i realise some people will think i'm nuts but hey ho Smiley Tongue

Such things can be said about almost any game, you know...

Not that many games rival TLoU in story telling, but after playing Left Behind, I'd say there is still juice for more TLoU... ND still has it in them.

I want a sequel :/

Message 42 of 51 (80 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Feb 14, 2014

conquerator3 wrote:

StellaBella84 wrote:

Such things can be said about almost any game, you know...

Not that many games rival TLoU in story telling, but after playing Left Behind, I'd say there is still juice for more TLoU... ND still has it in them.

I want a sequel :/

I agree, but it HAS to follow Joel, and Ellie! Just one more story with them, then I'll be happy, but they just can't be one, and done characters!

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 43 of 51 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 14, 2014
^Exactly.
I mean cmon! That wouldn't be fair when Drake spawned three good games and he isn't nearly as storytellingly engaging as the two are!
Don't let go!
Message 44 of 51 (74 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2014

conquerator3 wrote:
^Exactly.
I mean cmon! That wouldn't be fair when Drake spawned three good games and he isn't nearly as storytellingly engaging as the two are!
Don't let go!

Right! I'm going to be brutally honest here, When I first heard of The Last of Us, I thought it was going to suck, compared to Uncharted, but now, I'd push Drake off of a cliff just to see another story of Joel, and Ellie! Smiley Very Happy

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
Message 45 of 51 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 14, 2014
I know!
I wasn't even interested in TLoU and didn't buy it on day one... The story of my life now xP
Message 46 of 51 (64 Views)
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Feb 15, 2014

I believe we won't be seeing a TLoU 2 until after 2015.

And i want more Ellie, less Joel, more Ellie.

Message 47 of 51 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11000 posts

Feb 15, 2014
David prequel pls.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 48 of 51 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Feb 15, 2014

renatabls wrote:

Both characters play very well off of each other, Ellie would become quite boring if she didn't have Joel to support her, and vice versa.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
Message 49 of 51 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Feb 15, 2014

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Both characters play very well off of each other, Ellie would become quite boring if she didn't have Joel to support her, and vice versa.

The DLC had little to no Joel (hell, even Callus played a bigger role Smiley Tongue) & i still enjoyed it.

ND could simply create a new character, make a sequel where Ellie is all grown up and Joel is dead. Smiley Embarassed

Message 50 of 51 (45 Views)
0 Likes