Jun 21 2013
By: ColbyBros First Son 1 posts

Last of Us Multiplayer Errors

3 replies 380 views Edited Jun 21, 2013

So I love the Last of Us game, both campaign and the multiplayer. Just two issues though; a lot of the time I go to enter the multiplayer lobby it those error messages: error downloading config file, error syncing levels and error connecting to ticket network. Apparently no solution to this problem? :/

THEN when I finally get into the multiplayer lobby, join a game. It lags, kicks me from the game and then all my survivors in my clan get sick and die because it counts as a day! So unbelieveably frustrating. Would be cool to have the dropped games not counted as days and those damned error messages fixed.

Message 1 of 4 (380 Views)
Sackboy
470 posts

Re: Last of Us Multiplayer Errors

Jun 21, 2013

Maybe your internet connection isn't good enough? I never had any of those problems.

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 2 of 4 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jun 21, 2013

My most hated thing is when the host disconnects, you get sick people and hungry people and lose your mission stats and it counts as a day >_> that is not fair in any possible way. What happened to host migration??????????????

"I heard someone got executed today" "Really, what for?" "Uniform violation I **** you not."
Message 3 of 4 (366 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Mar 27, 2014

I really love this game & found a Quick Solution...hope Naughty Dog can fix this networking problem....

Playing The last of Us Multiplayer...Quick Fix..(Phi)

If you cant go online with The Last of Us I found a quick fix....

First of all you need a black ops II game cd...to activate and open port...

1. Insert Black Ops II CD Game and Play Multiplayer for 1 game...

2. After the Game Eject Black ops II this will open your network port for PSN.

3. Now insert The Last of Us CD game and go to Faction (Multiplayer Mode)

4. The game will now be connecting to multiplayer game....Because maybe Black Ops II have open the port...

5.Just incase the router reboots again you have to do it again...from step 1 to 4

I dont know if this would work with your network & PS3 but it did work for me....like 50times...now...

after 

Message 4 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes