sig.png

Message 71 of 97 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

Re: Last of Us Multiplayer INFO!

Jun 3, 2013

Rogue_Eagle wrote:

No, they just call it a clan so I'm calling it a clan. I know it's not with real people, but it's not just a skin when it's something to progress and work at. Granted, it's probably all text-based and only involves itself in text boxes before and after matches, but when you go into a match KNOWING you have to win/get headshots/kill x amount of people/etc. or you'll lose 4 clan members due to "disease," it just gives you more incentive to win rather than the usual "you have 9394 xp until your next level."

I'd hate to have to get head shots, as opposed to focus on helping my team to win the match. It's like when all I cared about was taunting people to progress dare devil. ahrg Smiley Frustrated

Message 72 of 97 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Solid_Altair wrote:

Rogue_Eagle wrote:

No, they just call it a clan so I'm calling it a clan. I know it's not with real people, but it's not just a skin when it's something to progress and work at. Granted, it's probably all text-based and only involves itself in text boxes before and after matches, but when you go into a match KNOWING you have to win/get headshots/kill x amount of people/etc. or you'll lose 4 clan members due to "disease," it just gives you more incentive to win rather than the usual "you have 9394 xp until your next level."

I'd hate to have to get head shots, as opposed to focus on helping my team to win the match. It's like when all I cared about was taunting people to progress dare devil. ahrg Smiley Frustrated

Ha, I was just using made-up examples. I have no idea what the challenges might be, so don't get too worked up about it until we find out what they're like Smiley Wink 

However, I am assuming we will all have to do things we don't technically want to do. For instance, I wouldn't mind a headshot challenge. I would mind a win challenge, because then I have to rely on my team to help me, and they could screw it up. But, it's a game after all. It's not real life. You win some and lose some.

I'm just happy for the greater incentives having a clan provides Smiley Happy

Message 73 of 97 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5546 posts

Jun 3, 2013
I really hope there are more teamwork-based incentives than individual incentives. I'm fed up of playing in a 'team' that consists of people all just doing things to benefit themselves.
Message 74 of 97 (150 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

So, a uninspired and tacked on Uncharted TDM mod with no verticality and with Situational Awareness available for everyone at any time.

"I can't prepare you for the BEST multiplayer ever"

Hahaha.

Pass.

Message 75 of 97 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5546 posts

Jun 3, 2013
NeVeO did you even read the information? There is no TDM.
Message 76 of 97 (132 Views)
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Hahaha.

Okay, bye.

sig.png

Message 77 of 97 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Jun 3, 2013
It is TDM at its hearth.
Message 78 of 97 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 3, 2013

NeVeO wrote:
It is TDM at its hearth.

You obviously know what death match is.

sig.png

Message 79 of 97 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Jun 3, 2013

NeVeO wrote:

So, a uninspired and tacked on Uncharted TDM mod with no verticality and with Situational Awareness available for everyone at any time.

"I can't prepare you for the BEST multiplayer ever"

Hahaha.

Pass.

So, an incentive-based, added bonus multiplayer to compliment a rich singleplayer experience where situational awareness is at least balanced so we can all use it.

I am prepared for the best multiplayer FOR ME PERSONALLY.

Count me in.

Message 80 of 97 (110 Views)