Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Re: Last of Us Multiplayer INFO!

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

I'm not happy with only two modes either. If they were going to have stuff like loadouts which severely cripple the universe it's set in...

What was wrong with TDM? It wouldn't cripple it half as much as having loadouts in a post apocalyptic world does.

Who knows though.. Maybe there are more modes.... In the Season Pass.. LOL that was a joke btw...

Message 21 of 97 (347 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
884 posts

Jun 3, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks this sounds really effing cool? I've never ever played anything quite like this. I hope its fun and feels engaging because the whole system seems really interesting.
Message 22 of 97 (315 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Aldro wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this sounds really effing cool? I've never ever played anything quite like this. I hope its fun and feels engaging because the whole system seems really interesting.

Nope, I agree that it looks really cool indeed. I hope it plays as well as it's enticing me.

Message 23 of 97 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
480 posts

Jun 3, 2013
Isn't there gonna be something as simple as a team death match, in addition to all this. Just get up and blow some heads. Win the match. Blow heads again.

None of this "managing your clan" thingy... Smiley Sad
Message 24 of 97 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Aldro wrote:

Nope, it does look pretty awesome. I just hope it's not ACTION ACTION ACTION the entire time.

sig.png

Message 25 of 97 (272 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Jun 3, 2013

thefisrtofus wrote:
Isn't there gonna be something as simple as a team death match, in addition to all this. Just get up and blow some heads. Win the match. Blow heads again.

None of this "managing your clan" thingy... Smiley Sad

Ah yeah they've got that mode included, you just have to put the Uncharted 3 disk in and log in with that instead.

Message 26 of 97 (265 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

Aldro wrote:

I'll see how it goes before I go on full attack.

But I'm seeing it as Plunder with more idols, otherwise known as Tomb Raider's Salvage with it just being a capturable entity.

and Elimination.

I'm hoping this is actually an unfinished MP and ND will be adding to it. (Not with DLC)

I could accept 4 modes.

It's possible they didn't fully finish, they released new modes for Uncharted 3... Which indicate they didn't really finish that and they listened to us on new modes.. So lets just hope they do the same here.

Message 27 of 97 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

Jun 3, 2013

I'm seeing mechanics that discourage players from focusing at the match at hand, which means less cooperation and tactical stuff among team mates. Smiley Sad

Message 28 of 97 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Jun 3, 2013
Sweet...finally. Was just in a minecraft game until I saw this Smiley Very Happy. Seems like a fun mp, but I was hoping that there wouldn't be load outs. Other than that I like the whole each match=a day. Can't wait.
[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 29 of 97 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Aurelia I don't get where you are getting the plunder feel to this. The supplies you find throughout the map are the same supplies you find in the singleplayer and you can either use those to create molotovs, med kits, shivs or you can save them for your clan and convert them to supplies for them. Atleast that is what I got from the previews.

Message 30 of 97 (215 Views)
0 Likes