Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 81 of 97 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

Re: Last of Us Multiplayer INFO!

Jun 3, 2013

calcunnon wrote:
I really hope there are more teamwork-based incentives than individual incentives. I'm fed up of playing in a 'team' that consists of people all just doing things to benefit themselves.

I suggest Battlefield. People gain loads of points for helping team members. And guess what... it works! People actually do it and you feel good when you do it and your effort is acknowledged.

Rogue_Eagle wrote:

I'm just happy for the greater incentives having a clan provides Smiley Happy

I don't wanna sound annoying, but... having a clan actually provides you with distractions from the match objectives. And the head shot thing is indeed a mission... I think I've read that in one of the articles.

Message 82 of 97 (221 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1194 posts

Jun 3, 2013
So everyone hates listen mode, Naughty Dog decides to make it a toggle (not completely remove it of course, what would the casuals do without insulting hand holding), and now you are okay with it being put into multiplayer. A multiplayer that is supposedly less about rushing and shooting everything and more about stealth and brain. With a built-in wallhack.

Wow.

Guess you didn't play Uncharted 2 when everybody used SA. Well, you're in for a treat.
Message 83 of 97 (211 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 3, 2013

NeVeO wrote:
So everyone hates listen mode, Naughty Dog decides to make it a toggle (not completely remove it of course, what would the casuals do without insulting hand holding), and now you are okay with it being put into multiplayer. A multiplayer that is supposedly less about rushing and shooting everything and more about stealth and brain. With a built-in wallhack.

Wow.

Guess you didn't play Uncharted 2 when everybody used SA. Well, you're in for a treat.

Don't take their taunts too seriously. Most of these guys will take any crap decision ND makes and treat it like it's the best thing to come out of modern gaming.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 84 of 97 (183 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jun 3, 2013

NeVeO wrote:

Wow.

It won't affect me cause I'll be playing in the Stealth class Smiley Happy

Also, it only works if your opponent is moving, and it only works for a few seconds, then you need to wait for it to recharge. It might not be so bad, we'll have to see how it affects the gameplay.

Message 85 of 97 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

Jun 3, 2013

I don't mind Listen mode in MP, I mean I could do without it but it's not that of a big deal, some of you need to relax.

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 86 of 97 (153 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Jun 3, 2013
Message 87 of 97 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Jun 3, 2013
At least one of the booster stops the listen mode. In the end the majority of people will likely use the booster that stops you seeing them using listen mode.
Message 88 of 97 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
405 posts

Jun 3, 2013

From the gameplay it looks like it take alot of bullets to kill someone.  Or their aiming sucks. lol

photo tloumpreveal_zpse1518e02.jpg
Message 89 of 97 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jun 3, 2013
It seems it takes a lot of bullets (like uncharted) but you have a few of them so you have to be careful not wasting it.
It also seem like gears but i might be wrong.
I love how it seem especially because it s different from uncharted.
I love that series but fresh air is always good.
Message 90 of 97 (104 Views)
0 Likes