Aug 12 2013
By: Scott-Atkins First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Last of Us Multiplayer

7 replies 532 views Edited Aug 12, 2013

Hello,

Firstly let me say what a amazing game! graphics! game play! Story mode just utter genius!

This may be a stupid question to ask but im itching to play this online, when I come to menu I dont see an option "Multiplayer" Like on most games you have that option?

Can someone please tell me where I need to go?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Re: Last of Us Multiplayer

Aug 12, 2013

Scott-Atkins wrote:

Hello,

Firstly let me say what a amazing game! graphics! game play! Story mode just utter genius!

This may be a stupid question to ask but im itching to play this online, when I come to menu I dont see an option "Multiplayer" Like on most games you have that option?

I can see where the confusion would happen. The multiplayer is called 'factions' and is the second thing down on the main menu.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (526 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (517 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Hi guys, im struggling to have some downs or kills. I play hunter rifle pistol crafter2. Brawlwer..dont know where to to attack aggresively..need tips..thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (378 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 21, 2013
There's a lot of things to can do within your classes to help you complete your mission and to maximize parts earned per match add me BossDonPaperelli and I can go more in depth. I'm not noob and I also am currently getting my gaming community back up and running peace hope to play soon
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Scott-Atkins wrote:

Hello,

I stated in a thread months ago saying "FACTIONS" should be changed to "FACTIONS MULTIPLAYER" or "FACTIONS ONLINE".  "Factions" sounds almost like bonus content or awarded content

Given the head scratcher why the MP wasn't revealed and the interesting name "FACTIONS", I'm not surprised that lots of people don't know about the MP.  

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (293 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Last of Us Multpilayer

Oct 9, 2013

Dear Naughty Dog

First off, great game. I had been waiting for this game to come out for a long time. It is my most favorite game and I love the multiplayer so much too. Will you please make the new multiplayer dlc maps free downloads so that everybody who loves last of multiplayer can play. Even though it has to be included in the season pass, season pass players will want the most people they can get to play in a game. I feel making these new multilayer maps only accessible to season pass holders would divide a multiplayer following. Season pass holders mainly want a single player dlc and would gladly pay the full season pass price for that extra bit of story because its that good of a universe. Will you please not charge for the new dlc multyplayer maps!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1331 posts

Oct 9, 2013
Yes they will, because there is only 1 SP DLC and 2 MP DLCs, plus the masks/accessories.
I already feel like I shouldn't have probably bought the Season Pass but fine.
They can't just make free stuff post launch, how would they make money?
There is already free interrogation mode.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (204 Views)
0 Likes