Reply
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/01/2013
Offline
192 posts
 

Re: Last of us for PS4 available at Walmart already???

Jul 24, 2014

oh 4-8% sales tax....poor Americans, we in Europe have 18-22% tax.

 

Do you ever wonder why in USA you don't have medical insurence? Use your head.

Message 31 of 38 (346 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/08/2009
Offline
527 posts
 

Re: Last of us for PS4 available at Walmart already???

Jul 25, 2014

TeknoBug75 wrote:

ClosingRacer wrote:

Kelsinator wrote:

Digital is a joke anyway


A Joke? I buy all my PS4 games that way because it Saves me $5 dollars per game and that is about $50 a year in savings 


Does your ISP have or enforce a monthly bandwidth cap?


No

Message 32 of 38 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/08/2009
Offline
527 posts
 

Re: Last of us for PS4 available at Walmart already???

Jul 25, 2014

medenko1975 wrote:

oh 4-8% sales tax....poor Americans, we in Europe have 18-22% tax.

 

Do you ever wonder why in USA you don't have medical insurence? Use your head.


Your Point? I Live in the US and nothing is going to change that ... Given those facts avoiding paying 8% sales tax on games which ends up saving me $50+ a year I'll take it ...

Message 33 of 38 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/02/2014
Offline
355 posts
 

Re: Last of us for PS4 available at Walmart already???

Jul 26, 2014

medenko1975 wrote:

oh 4-8% sales tax....poor Americans, we in Europe have 18-22% tax.

 

Do you ever wonder why in USA you don't have medical insurence? Use your head.


Europe is one country now?

 

 

Message 34 of 38 (220 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/01/2013
Offline
192 posts
 

Re: Last of us for PS4 available at Walmart already???

Jul 26, 2014

Europe as continent, different countries, different sales taxes....

Message 35 of 38 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/15/2009
Online
3018 posts
 

Re: Last of us for PS4 available at Walmart already???

Jul 26, 2014

ClosingRacer wrote:

Kelsinator wrote:

Digital is a joke anyway


A Joke? I buy all my PS4 games that way because it Saves me $5 dollars per game and that is about $50 a year in savings 


Digital might be cool if you have a decent enough download speed where it won't take several hours to download the game. Personally though I like being able to hold a game in my hand and just having the feeling of ownership. 

Message 36 of 38 (189 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/08/2009
Offline
527 posts
 

Re: Last of us for PS4 available at Walmart already???

Jul 27, 2014

murphdawg1 wrote:

ClosingRacer wrote:

Kelsinator wrote:

Digital is a joke anyway


A Joke? I buy all my PS4 games that way because it Saves me $5 dollars per game and that is about $50 a year in savings 


Digital might be cool if you have a decent enough download speed where it won't take several hours to download the game. Personally though I like being able to hold a game in my hand and just having the feeling of ownership. 


I still rather save my Money ... That and Sony uses Terrible Disc drives ... Mine is acting up and I fixed it now but lucky I have bought all my games digital so far and only game I have on disc is the one I rented off Gamefly which is Watch dogs 

Message 37 of 38 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/02/2014
Offline
355 posts
 

Re: Last of us for PS4 available at Walmart already???

Jul 28, 2014

I went up to walmart 2 days ago and saw TLOU:R in the box. The guy said he would get in trouble if he gives me the game..................................

Message 38 of 38 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes