Dec 05 2013
By: morgansm26 First Son 3 posts

Last of us free to play

5 replies 203 views Edited Dec 5, 2013
Who wants last of us free to play multiplayer . I have heard it's the best multiplayer ever.
Message 1 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Re: Last of us free to play

Dec 5, 2013

What are you talking about?

PS3 has free online.

The Online pass costs, sure, but as long as you buyt he game new it comes with a pass.

4. Mass Effect 2
Message 2 of 6 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Dec 5, 2013
He's referring to what UC3 did and made the MP F2P
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 3 of 6 (184 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Dec 5, 2013

While that's an interesting concept, I really only see it working by allowing the F2P players using the base loadouts, and nothing more.  There isn't that much to unlock, and so as soon as F2P players do unlock something, it would be spitting in the face of those of us who have paid for the game.

Now, those loadouts are basically good enough, but they are certaily behind some of the loadouts that can be created by paying players.  If the possible F2P audience can accept this and have it bring in those new players, then sure.  Perhaps it will convince more people to purchase the game.

Message 4 of 6 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Dec 6, 2013

MaidenVelka wrote:

While that's an interesting concept, I really only see it working by allowing the F2P players using the base loadouts, and nothing more.  There isn't that much to unlock, and so as soon as F2P players do unlock something, it would be spitting in the face of those of us who have paid for the game.

Now, those loadouts are basically good enough, but they are certaily behind some of the loadouts that can be created by paying players.  If the possible F2P audience can accept this and have it bring in those new players, then sure.  Perhaps it will convince more people to purchase the game.

Not at all. The people who paid for the game got it early, and got all the DLC, plus a 10+ hour campaign. The F2P people wouldn't be able to buy any DLC, and use it.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 5 of 6 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Dec 6, 2013
how about making the multiplayer free for a week but like on the week of christmas so then its like a chirstmas deal.
Message 6 of 6 (110 Views)
0 Likes