By: seanconor Lombax Warrior 210 posts

Last of us sucks

46 replies 3989 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

-It's too hard

-You don't get enough ammo

-your health is too low

-voice acting sucks

-call of dutys graphics are better

(P.S. jk lol, TLOU is probably the best single player game I've ever played. I just basically put the opposite of my real opinions on that list. Seriously amazing game, I just wanted to see how many people wouldn't read this part and go strait to replying.)

Message 1 of 47 (3,989 Views)
Sackboy
624 posts

Re: Last of us sucks

Jun 17, 2013
I agree it sucks. :smileywink:
Message 2 of 47 (3,960 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Lol
Message 3 of 47 (3,945 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Jun 17, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 4 of 47 (3,922 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13802 posts

Jun 17, 2013

If this thread was serious.

I'd have to conceed the first one it actually is mightily hard which will put people off the game.

At one point in the hotel with the generator I was cursing the game, thinking how much the entire section sucked. I was inches away from giving up until I worked out a solution to the problem.

I bet many people will give up though and just come to the conclusion that it sucks.

Another reason people may have is clickers and bloaters are overpowered. Once again though I guess the solution to that is run like mad.

Message 5 of 47 (3,920 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Lol, the voice acting sucks ? .... oh dear, some people, lol. And pizza tastes terrible and the moon is overrated .... thats nice lol

Message 6 of 47 (3,905 Views)
Monster Hunter
26 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

By what standard does the voice acting suck ? The voice acting in this game is absolute top notch. I have no vested interest in defending the game. It is hard thank god because I want it to last and last. I have started over 3 times because I don't want it to end and I am playing it on hard because again I want never want the game to end. I had really lost my interest in gaming for the most part and I am a very hard sell. this is the 1st new game I have purchased since Forza 4 and Horizon for the 360 (gt5 has framerate probs which is a NO NO in racing sims for me).

These days I am in to racing sims and that is about all I play as I invested WAY too much in a pro sim rig. This game has it's hooks in me big time and the last non racing game to do that was Heavy Rain.. Now if I could just get used to aiming with an analog stick so I could play multiplayer (which I had also lost interest in accept for racing sims) because I SUCK SO BADLY. I feel like I am trying to shoot pool with a rope when trying to hit someome !

Message 7 of 47 (3,892 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Jun 17, 2013

seanconor wrote:

-It's too hard

-You don't get enough ammo

-your health is too low

-voice acting sucks

-call of dutys graphics are better

(P.S. jk lol, TLOU is probably the best single player game I've ever played. I just basically put the opposite of my real opinions on that list. Seriously amazing game, I just wanted to see how many people wouldn't read this part and go strait to replying.)

Couldn't agree more. Worst game ever.

Plants vs. Zombies is going to outsell it SOOO bad. All you fanboy troll sheeps just wait and see.

Message 8 of 47 (3,879 Views)
Monster Hunter
26 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Even though I have had the game since launch I just now got out of the building and my 1st encounter with clickers. The game is on pause right now just getting out and I NEVER stay up this late playing games anymore. Getting old ya see so I like to be in bed no later than midnight. Wont play much longer though because I dont want to to be over. At the hard setting though it took quite a few deaths to get through that building and I may play that chapter over again before moving forward because with the awesome audio job and my good 5.1 system it has me creeped out big time ! I thought someone was coming down in to the basement at one point and I paused the game a little freaked. That is good surround sound when the sound is dispersed so that your hear things behind you but it does not sound like it is coming from a speaker but instead sound like it is 10 feet behind you. Takes really good speakers and proper calibration as well as masterful mixing by the audio devs. Being an audio snob I can say that in LPCM mode with full dynamic range they have done some of the best mixing and audio I have ever heard in a game. The detail in each sound is perfection.
Message 9 of 47 (3,865 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Jun 17, 2013

The only thing is I get video game dizziness easily and this game is so dark at some places. The torch light is making me even more dizzy. Especially when the character runs, the light shakes, camera shakes. LOL

Not a complaint, it's my personal problem. XD

photo 6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - twitter.com/mrsjimmymare
Message 10 of 47 (3,802 Views)
0 Likes