Splicer
58 posts

Re: Left Behind DLC revealed! (Play as Ellie)

Nov 15, 2013

To buriizy: Thanks, this is what I've needed to know :]

''Success is not the key to satisfaction, satisfaction is the key to success''
Message 81 of 136 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Nov 15, 2013
Welcome Smiley Happy
Message 82 of 136 (351 Views)
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Nov 15, 2013

I am disappointed, we already know what happens, I was really hoping for brand new characters in a totally different area/situation.

Message 83 of 136 (343 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

Nov 15, 2013

Not everybody knows what happens, those people (like me) didn't read any of the comics which means that only what we know is that Ellie and her best friend Riley were bitten, but we don't know all the story, only those who read the comics, which will be kind of less emotional for them.

Message 84 of 136 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013

I said it first what this DLC would be a long time ago...

Not that anyone trusted me back then Smiley Wink

OT - I am really happy as this was the DLC I was hoping for Smiley Very Happy

Now I only regret buying the whole season pass...

Message 85 of 136 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Nov 15, 2013

I don't think there's any disappointments to be had with the DLC, as we can pretty much imagine what the gameplay will be like, unless it's very short. Any extension and/or possible spin-offs, etc, are more than welcome.

The only disappointment that I had with TLOU was the fact of being censored in MP, I just hope they don't repeat the same mistake with the DLC. Apart from that, carry on, bring us more, and don't let the game concept die... ever!

Question: Does the season pass that came with the game give a discount for this DLC?

Message 86 of 136 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Nov 15, 2013
If you buy the season pass $20, you get 3 dlc packs (2 multiplayer, 1 single player) for no charge. So for people only interested in the single player you can get the multiplayer additions for $5 more.

Great deal for me I love the multiplayer Smiley Very Happy
Message 87 of 136 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
639 posts

Nov 15, 2013

Pakrobolgari wrote:

Not everybody knows what happens, those people (like me) didn't read any of the comics which means that only what we know is that Ellie and her best friend Riley were bitten, but we don't know all the story, only those who read the comics, which will be kind of less emotional for them.

Thats all you need to know essentially. Unless this DLC reveals something big i.e Riley's alive and the virus mutated her into a dog and now she is in COD: Ghosts. Or on a more serious note, Ellie left her behind to save herself. I too have no read the comics I didn't feel like I needed to, TLOU was a self contained story, the was a beginning, middle and end. 

I'm a little disappointed tbh, would have prefered to see a side story of someones arc who wasn't ended, like Ish, Tommy, the crazy chick the hunters spoke of heck even Henry and Sam, we have no idea what they got up too before Joel and Ellie 

Message 88 of 136 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Nov 15, 2013
I just saw that the DLC will come out Spring of next year. Like, really Naught Dog??? You could of made it January! Or December... Guess I could finally sell the game and just rent it next year.

YB

Message 89 of 136 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013

To TwinSnakes89: That's exactly what TLoU story told us in the game essentially. There may be more stories about the other characters that we met during the game like you named, I would like to play as Tommy and see what it was like during those 20 years, how he and Joel were surviving and how Joel was able to get over of his loss.

Message 90 of 136 (278 Views)
0 Likes