Fender Bender
3086 posts

Re: Left Behind: Regarding the Infamous "Scene" and Understanding the World They Live in

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2014

I must admit, i was a bit disapointed with this DLC.  Ive always had my **bleep**-suspicions of ellie, and that scene confirmed my initial thoughts.  I also learned ellie is a top notch surgeon and is able to stitch up a clean hole through a persons body.  Thanks for bringing up that again naighty dog.

I thought the DLC was going to be pretty awesome when I saw the trailer of RIley revealing the merry-go-round to ellie.  But, it was subpar, and now my wallet is 15 dollars lighter.  I would not recommend this DLC.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Message 11 of 19 (284 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Re: Left Behind: Regarding the Infamous "Scene" and Understanding the World They Live in

Feb 16, 2014

I really hope you're kidding because this is by far one of the best DLC's EVER made. It's an absolutely STEAL if you bought the season pass.

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Message 12 of 19 (277 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 16, 2014

KingdomSlayah wrote:

I really hope you're kidding because this is by far one of the best DLC's EVER made. It's an absolutely STEAL if you bought the season pass.

Depends if you value the hats and maps that was part of the first DLC.

Message 13 of 19 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Feb 16, 2014

As someone who LOVES the multiplayer, the season pass was a no-brainer.

Message 14 of 19 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Feb 16, 2014

KingdomSlayah wrote:

I didn't buy the season pass, but I was blown away with the DLC Smiley Very Happy

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 15 of 19 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2014

What irks me about "is she or isn't she" sorts of discussions is that no one would be having them if Riley were a boy. Doubtful that a single post would be seen stating "one little kiss doesn't necessarily mean Ellie's straight."

This dichotomy reveals some underlying disdain for homosexuality.

Message 16 of 19 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 16, 2014
Things that don't happen in games often tend to be emphasized if they do for the first time Smiley Wink
ND is trying to put real things there, and this particular one was greatly executed. The whole cutscene involving it was so dramatic and cute at the same time... I remember we were having discussions about it and people were dismissing us and then it happens xD. That was like the top moment there.
Whether she us bisexual or her preferences change, she is what she is and being an awesome heroine sure adds up to her positive personality.

Bottom line, I am glad ND makes games the way they do. Carrying a touch of evolution with them.
Just not a fan of their endings execution lately xP
Message 17 of 19 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 16, 2014

^ I know they like and went for the "Less is more" ending for TLOU.. But im just saying too less can sometimes lead to people being unsatisfied.

Message 18 of 19 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Feb 16, 2014

I'm loving the way they end the games. It leaves a certain amount of ambiguity and leaves a lasting impact on you. They really make you think about the events of the entire game to make conclusions and observations.

Message 19 of 19 (139 Views)