Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 15 2014
By: thegoon59 Lombax Warrior 114 posts

Left Behind doesnt start :( HELP PLEASE

3 replies 108 views Edited Feb 15, 2014
Ok so i downloaded the dlc from the psn store but when i pop the disc in and select left behind it says refreshing but and then says cant find anything. I live in aus so i think i fall under the eu or aus store. I bought a steelbook edition from ebay but the back of the packaging has chinese or korean (some asian) writing on it so im assuming the game disc was meant for asia? I dont know if that makes any difference but if it does then is there any way i can still play it?. Or if that the very least will i get a refund? Please reply. I really wanted to play left behind :smileysad:
Message 1 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Re: Left Behind doesnt start :( HELP PLEASE

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2014

That does make a difference.

Unlike the physical discs, DLC is region locked.

This means your system can play any disc, but the DLC for that game needs to match the region of the disc.

The only way you could solve this is by getting the DLC meant for your disc. You can check the region of the disc on the back of the cover usually.

PS store sadly do not refund purchases.

Message 2 of 4 (107 Views)
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Feb 15, 2014
Ah that a bummer. Can i borrow my friends last of us disc (which was purchased in an aus game store) and play the dlc that way?
Message 3 of 4 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 15, 2014
Yes that'd work.
For online you'd need to buy the online pass though (but there is no online in the DLC)
Message 4 of 4 (79 Views)
0 Likes