Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 15 2014
By: AndreasZ1994 First Son 7 posts

Length over Quality?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 146 views Edited Feb 15, 2014

I finished TLOU LEFT BEHIND yesterday and I thought it was amazing but I see a lot of people complaining about the lenght of the dlc or that it didn't add anything to the story. Personally I finished it in 3 hours and I found all the collectables and optional conversations on normal difficulty without being bothered by the lenght. The story was beautiful, adding a lot more insight on Ellie's personality before she met Joel. The dynamic between Ellie and Rilley was really fun and the other side of the dlc showed how much Ellie has grown up and itroduced the multifaction combat which I wish it was in the main game. It is one of the best dlc I ve played. I understand how some people think its a little steep because they expected a certain amount of hours but for the quality and the experience you get I thinik its worth it. Im going to play it again on survivor difficulty and get the platinum so there is replayability in that sense. That's how I feel about LEFT BEHIND, tell me if you were bothered by the lenght. 

Message 1 of 5 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Re: Length over Quality?

Feb 15, 2014

I am okay with the length, i finished in 2hrs on my 1st run. What i don't like is the price, $15 for such a small DLC? I don't agree with that.

Message 2 of 5 (136 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1641 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2014

renatabls wrote:

I am okay with the length, i finished in 2hrs on my 1st run. What i don't like is the price, $15 for such a small DLC? I don't agree with that.

While I agree the DLC was short, just be glad you didn't pay $10 for a 3 minute (If you REALLY take you're time) DLC for Tomb Raider :smileyindifferent:

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 3 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Feb 16, 2014

I'd rather have 3 hours of focused DLC than a DLC that BS's a bunch of things and adds a bunch of filler to pad game time. Thnis is one issue I have with a bunch of gamers now these days. Everyone looks at GAME PLAY time over QUALITY game play time. If you wanted game time more than everything, play a multiplayer game or RPG. That should fill their needs....

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Message 4 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Feb 16, 2014

The length alright, it's not justifiable but it's alright.

Message 5 of 5 (60 Views)
0 Likes