Apr 17 2014
By: GatoPardoPy First Son 4 posts

LoU wil continue?

3 replies 210 views Edited Apr 17, 2014

I finished Left Behind and I want more from The LOU.

It Will continue the game with new stories????

Man Frustrated

Message 1 of 4 (210 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Re: LoU wil continue?

Apr 17, 2014

GatoPardoPy wrote:

I finished Left Behind and I want more from The LOU.

It Will continue the game with new stories????

Man Frustrated

"Left Behind" was the one and only Story DLC for TLOU.

As for more TLOU in the future, nobody here can answer that definitively, but it is safe to assume we will see a TLOU 2 in the future.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 4 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Apr 17, 2014

If the "remaster" sells well, haha.

I think it's inevitable at this point, it will happen, it just wasn't announced officially.

Message 3 of 4 (190 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Apr 19, 2014

I think these recent quotes (regarding the possibilty of a LoU sequel) from ND are quite revealing.

“We have started brainstorming some stuff. To be honest, some of them are sequel ideas, and some of them are brand new IP – we’ve spent the last few weeks brainstorming new IP"

Ok so it's not absolute conformation of a sequel but the fact that they've been "brainstorming" some sequel ideas shows that they want to do a sequel. The new IP has me excited too.

"Can we tell people a story that’s really worth telling, and that’s not repeating itself? And if we can’t, where can we get inspired – what is something that’s really going to challenge us, and push storytelling in this medium forward?”

For me this second quote is the best answer ND could have given and shows that if a sequel is made it will be done for the right reasons. What they are saying is that they want to do a sequel but they will only do it if they can come up with another great story that does justice to the series and doesn't spoil what has  gone before. Got to love ND!

Message 4 of 4 (115 Views)