Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 11 2014
By: WP-DFA Keyblade Wielder 10809 posts

Looking for online teammates

0 replies 49 views Edited May 11, 2014

Hi, I'm new to the game. Just got it recently. I also have it digitally if that matters (I know on some other games the digital online and the disc online were separated for some reason, GTA IV I think it was).

Anyways at first the multiplayer was tough to get into, and I'm definitely still learning but  I'm really liking the whole teamwork aspect, and how being careful and travelling in packs is the way to dominate... of course, not everyone does that, but that's how I want to play. I don't have anyone on my friends list who plays the game online so was wondering if anyone here would be down to exchange PSN names and play online together (btw this isn't the profile name I use for PS3 online, so either PM me or let me know your PSN name and I'll add it with the account I use)

Also how do you bandage people? I've had it happen to me but don't know how to return the favour, or how to give medipacks or whatever?

Thanks!

---
NOT 'ROUND THESE PARTS ANYMORE... BUT YOU'LL FIND ME HERE ---> http://www.moviefancentral.com/wp-dfa

come on down!
Message 1 of 1 (49 Views)
0 Likes