Jun 19 2013
By: DEMON_DEUS First Son 1 posts

Losing host connection/game dropping you out of multi-player hurting clan.

2 replies 595 views Edited Jun 19, 2013

I love the aspect if someone rage quits or leaves match on their own accord it hurts their clan.

What is the problem though is when I get kicked by either losing host connection or other reasons that the game decides to kick you. And then going back and seeing all surviors are sick and hungary and 20 of them died on top of that. agravating luckly I still have a few weeks left to meet week twelve challenge but this puts some serious hurt on things and if something like this happens right before week twelve making you fail the challenge it can be extremly agravating. Hell I was 10 away from the 120 challenge. And this happened. Really aggravating. 

Feel this is something NG needs to take alook at and fix when they have the chance.

Message 1 of 3 (595 Views)
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Re: Losing host connection/game dropping you out of multi-player hurting clan.

Jun 19, 2013

omg YES!! your absolutley right. every single time i log in to multiplayer i always get disconnected from the host at some point during the day and its frustrating to see your progress get affected by something that's out of your controll.

naughty dog you gotta take a look at this or patch this up asap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the haters: Stay out of my thread and hate elsewhere!
Message 2 of 3 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Re: Losing host connection/game dropping you out of multi-player hurting clan.

Jun 19, 2013
Yep thanks to that i was disconnected from 7 games in a row on week 12 and my whole clan was wiped out, so yeah... i had to start all over again

Message 3 of 3 (140 Views)
0 Likes