Sep 08 2013
By: daz901 First Son 8 posts

Lost trophiess! not happy! :(

13 replies 263 views Edited Sep 8, 2013
Just finished survivour + after playing all day! And i didnt get the trophies for finishing it yet it says that i have completed it in the statistics, what makes it worse is now it has taken away my firefly trophie which i know full well that i got! And ive picked hunters! So i now have to do 24 weeks worth of games because of this **bleep** up! I love the game so much be even recently through the story mode ive had parts of the maps dissapearing, so many glitches its unreal! Please help me or if anyone knows how to fix this problem let me know! Thanks guys! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 14 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Re: Lost trophiess! not happy! :(

Sep 8, 2013
For the multiplayer, just quit matches so your clan will die out...
Then you can choose your faction again.
As far as other issues... Good luck.
Message 2 of 14 (245 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Sep 8, 2013
Oh sweet thanks man, didnt even think about doing that but it still sucks! If im just worried that i will finish it and not get the trophie, then i wouldnt be able to get the plat! -.-
Message 3 of 14 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Sep 8, 2013
Try and check the official playstation webzone for your trophies. I noticed that I had lost my multiplayer tags ingame, but on the ps webzone they were still present under my profile.

And yesterday I unlocked the last shiv door and got the platinum. This was with the tags for multiplayer still missing ingame.
Message 4 of 14 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Sep 9, 2013
What I noticed is that trophy lose their images sometimes...
Like I looked at a game I plated some time ago and a few trophies only had a generic trophy locked like symbol, just without the lock (so unlocked.Smiley Happy) but no picture.
As long as you click on it and there is time and date of when you earned it, it's ok Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 14 (200 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 9, 2013
They havent come up Smiley Sad it says i have 79% in the game i have done both sides of the mulitplayer and saw the trophy pop up! Smiley Sad it was weird though i finished the survivour plus mode, i even saw the trophy come up then my ps3 froze and when i went back to it, it wasnt there anymore! -.-
Message 6 of 14 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Sep 9, 2013

Try syncing your trophies.

Go to the XMB, highlight Trophy Collection and hit Triangle. Select 'Sync with Server'.

Message 7 of 14 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3349 posts

Sep 10, 2013
Whenever you earn a difficult trophy, you should immediately go to your playstation card on your profile in the XMB (can do from in game) and select it and make it update with your new shiny.

Once the trophy is on the Playstation servers it cannot be lost. You will have to download it from the servers in any new Playstation you access of course.
Message 8 of 14 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 10, 2013
I have done this a few times and they are still not there , im kinda forcing myself to do the multiplayer again, i dont mine doing survivor mode again i just cant be assed with multiplayer
Message 9 of 14 (128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 10, 2013
Does anyone think this is a problem on sonys end ? Cause im starting to think it is
Message 10 of 14 (125 Views)
0 Likes