Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2010
Offline
2055 posts
 

Re: MP details and a season pass News

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

I was hoping there would be another difficulty mode. Hopefully at least this news is true. 

 

Any excuse to re-visit the campaign is greatly appreciated.   

 

Plus, it makes me feel cool. +1 to Gamer Ego.


Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 61 of 85 (613 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: MP details and a season pass News

May 23, 2013

yeah if all else is false at least let there be a Last of Us mode where we can't die.

 

even though I believe the majority of gamers will just back up their saves to a flash drive and complete it that way for the trophy. lol.

Message 62 of 85 (602 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
14379 posts
 

Re: MP details and a season pass News

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

yeah if all else is false at least let there be a Last of Us mode where we can't die.

 

even though I believe the majority of gamers will just back up their saves to a flash drive and complete it that way for the trophy. lol.


Even better, quit game before it saves when you die.

 


But I doubt it exists, they'd lose the sales from people who like trophies.

 

Most of them don't think it over, for every horrible bad terrible trophy there is a workaround for it.



Message 63 of 85 (592 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: MP details and a season pass News

May 23, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

yeah if all else is false at least let there be a Last of Us mode where we can't die.

 

even though I believe the majority of gamers will just back up their saves to a flash drive and complete it that way for the trophy. lol.


Even better, quit game before it saves when you die.

 


But I doubt it exists, they'd lose the sales from people who like trophies.

 


You gotta be quick... I remember superman diving out of sheer panic to power off my ps3 when I knew I was going to die in DS3 hardcore

 

It doesn't have to be for a trophy though. It could be for an unlockable skin or weapon or something. Or an 8 bit TLoU - I would play the **bleep** out of that.

Message 64 of 85 (597 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11887 posts
 

Re: MP details and a season pass News

May 23, 2013
^Unless TLOU becomes the first PS3 game to get 2 platinum trophies, one standard and one for beating TLOU mode on the hardest difficulty.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 65 of 85 (595 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: MP details and a season pass News

May 23, 2013
If it has 2 plat trophies there probably wont be many in the game.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 66 of 85 (520 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/14/2013
Offline
671 posts
 

Re: MP details and a season pass News

May 24, 2013
I'm excited for New Game Plus. Will it be like Batman where certain things are removed(enemy hit markers) or will it bump the difficulty up?

Message 67 of 85 (494 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
769 posts
 

Re: MP details and a season pass News

May 24, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:
I'm excited for New Game Plus. Will it be like Batman where certain things are removed(enemy hit markers) or will it bump the difficulty up?

Once you complete the game, there's a "survivor mode." That will probably be more like what you described. I think this new game plus is going to start you with upgrades and collected gear that you finished the game with.

sig.png

Message 68 of 85 (490 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/14/2013
Offline
671 posts
 

Re: MP details and a season pass News

May 24, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:
I'm excited for New Game Plus. Will it be like Batman where certain things are removed(enemy hit markers) or will it bump the difficulty up?

Once you complete the game, there's a "survivor mode." That will probably be more like what you described. I think this new game plus is going to start you with upgrades and collected gear that you finished the game with.


That's what I'm thinking. I hope they don't restric you too much. From what I hear, we're going to need every advantage we can get.


Message 69 of 85 (486 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1487 posts
 

Re: MP details and a season pass News

May 24, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Here's the thing: 

 

Packa group of people or things

 

The Fort Co-Op map contained an adventure map that had a storyline, 3 new characters to play as in Co-Op adventure, and introduced a new enemy type.


Here's the thing: it needs to have at least 2 different chapters to be considered a pack in the context of Co-op Adventure.

 

I'm also quite sure that it was made months before the game went gold and they just removed it from the main game to sell it as a DLC... why? Because the actors finished mo-cap/recording stuff months ago (around May 2011). Smiley Wink

 

Before you say anything about the Blu-Ray space, I'll have to remind you that free DLC is always welcome by the community (UC2 Fort says hi). Those were the days...


Same with the stat hats for at least the custom characters. The yeti mask was visible on London U. in UC3 alpha footage. Hell, I don't even understand why they are to lazy to make Rika and Pinkerton when their voices where either found on the disk or/ and their voice actors are on the UC3 credits.

 

Season pass for TLOU? Will probably be time restricted like the FHC to get people into buying it again without knowing what the DLC actually contains...


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 70 of 85 (457 Views)